Jobs at AppTweak Looking for new challenges? We're hiring on both engineering and business team. Come work with us!
Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure defining how the application loads the data and reacts to user inputs.
Additionally, you'll be responsible for bringing our JS stack to the next level by introducing and enforcing best practices and by reviewing and upgrading our architectural choices.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Great understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance