This week, we had the great opportunity to be part of a new Mobile Presence episode! Listen to this insightful conversion on App Store Optimization with Laurie Galazzo, our content strategist, Peggy Anne Salz, Top 30 Mobile Marketing influencer and Shahab Zargari, expert in mobile marketing and advertising. Wait no longer and fill your ears with actionable advices on how to boost your app store visibility. Listen to the episode right now on the famous Webmasterradio.fm, the premier online B2B Podcast & …
United States / US English
Ultimate Chest Tracker
Hoang Nguyen Bang,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Productivity||1.6||April 29, 2018||4.45|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2130 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 1.6 released on April 29, 2018
Version 1.9 released on October 13, 2016
- Added the ability to see all chests in the Chest Cycle.
Version 1.8.3 released on July 14, 2016
Version 1.8.2 released on June 20, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
UPDATE Mar 15, 2017
- The chest cycle in this version stays THE SAME. Meaning there's no need to update the app.
- SMC, Legendary, and Epic are randomly distributed with the rate of 1/500 for SMC, 1/240 or 1/480 for Legendary and Epic chests (depend on your arena).
- If you receive a SMC, Legendary or Epic, please choose your NEXT 100% CHEST BECAUSE THEY WILL REPLACE THAT CHEST. If you do that, your tracker will still work correctly!
- Thanks for all your supports!!! We are try to bring more tools for CR in the near future, so stay tuned!
With this app you can do lots of things for free such as:
- Track your Chest's current possible position in the Chest Cycle.
- Predict the upcoming Chest with percentage.
- The more Chests were added to the app then the more exact position will be found out.
- Remove your previous input Chest.
- Remove all the Chest to start tracking from the beginning.
- Playing multiple accounts at the same time? Don't worry, we got your back! Up to 3 accounts with the name of your choice!
- Made with sincerely heart and pure passion.
A quick tutorial:
- When you finished a battle and receive a Chest (Ex: A Silver Chest).
- Open the app.
- Select the Silver Chest, then confirm it.
- The results of next chest will be displayed. The biggest chest is the one with highest percentage.
- Tap on the "Information" button will list all the possible positions.
- Keep tracking and enjoy!!!
All Chests images, backgrounds, popups are belong to Supercell. Thank you so much for creating this awesome game.
This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information see Supercell’s Fan Content Policy: www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy
Demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32SxOa0BBj4
Hope everybody like it.
Ultimate Chest Tracker Ranking History | Productivity
Ultimate Chest Tracker daily app ranking in Productivity category for the last 30 days.
Ultimate Chest Tracker Worldwide Rankings | Productivity
Ultimate Chest Tracker rankings per country in Productivity category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
App Store Optimization (ASO) is getting increasingly popular while the app store market is dominated by two major actors: Apple and Google. Both of these stores have their own specificities that need to be understood in order to build a strong ASO strategy. This article underlines the 3 biggest ASO differences. Read the rest of this post on AppLift blog. Since the apparition of mobile applications, two app stores clearly shape the mobile app ecosystem. Of course, …