Today we’re having the pleasure to read Peter Godtfredsen’s answers on our App Store Optimization (ASO) interview. Peter founded Mobtimizers together with Brian Kjaerulff, another of our ASO experts. Read his app marketing tips below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve always strived for a creative outlet in my work, beginning with music and art and moving onto design and data analysis. Joining forces with my business partner Brian Kjaerulff, …
United States / US English
Ultimate Chest Tracker
Hoang Nguyen Bang,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Productivity||1.6||November 29, 2017||4.45|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2130 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 1.6 released on November 29, 2017
Version 1.1 released on November 10, 2017
Version 1.9 released on October 13, 2016
Version 1.8.3 released on July 14, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
UPDATE Mar 15, 2017
- The chest cycle in this version stays THE SAME. Meaning there's no need to update the app.
- SMC, Legendary, and Epic are randomly distributed with the rate of 1/500 for SMC, 1/240 or 1/480 for Legendary and Epic chests (depend on your arena).
- If you receive a SMC, Legendary or Epic, please choose your NEXT 100% CHEST BECAUSE THEY WILL REPLACE THAT CHEST. If you do that, your tracker will still work correctly!
- Thanks for all your supports!!! We are try to bring more tools for CR in the near future, so stay tuned!
With this app you can do lots of things for free such as:
- Track your Chest's current possible position in the Chest Cycle.
- Predict the upcoming Chest with percentage.
- The more Chests were added to the app then the more exact position will be found out.
- Remove your previous input Chest.
- Remove all the Chest to start tracking from the beginning.
- Playing multiple accounts at the same time? Don't worry, we got your back! Up to 3 accounts with the name of your choice!
- Made with sincerely heart and pure passion.
A quick tutorial:
- When you finished a battle and receive a Chest (Ex: A Silver Chest).
- Open the app.
- Select the Silver Chest, then confirm it.
- The results of next chest will be displayed. The biggest chest is the one with highest percentage.
- Tap on the "Information" button will list all the possible positions.
- Keep tracking and enjoy!!!
All Chests images, backgrounds, popups are belong to Supercell. Thank you so much for creating this awesome game.
This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information see Supercell’s Fan Content Policy: www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy
Demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32SxOa0BBj4
Hope everybody like it.
Ultimate Chest Tracker Ranking History | Productivity
Ultimate Chest Tracker daily app ranking in Productivity category for the last 30 days.
Ultimate Chest Tracker Worldwide Rankings | Productivity
Ultimate Chest Tracker rankings per country in Productivity category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
In this guest post, Dom Bracher, co-founder at Tapdaq, shares his expertise with us and describes the 3 most important metrics in mobile marketing. If you’re new to mobile analytics, this article will certainly help you getting started! In the world of mobile analytics there are now a vast number of metrics which you need to be tracking in order to determine the overall health of your application. In fact, one of the biggest challenges …