Today we’re having the pleasure to read Peter Godtfredsen’s answers on our App Store Optimization (ASO) interview. Peter founded Mobtimizers together with Brian Kjaerulff, another of our ASO experts. Read his app marketing tips below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve always strived for a creative outlet in my work, beginning with music and art and moving onto design and data analysis. Joining forces with my business partner Brian Kjaerulff, …
United States / US English
i Fishing Saltwater Lite
Rocking Pocket Games,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Sports||3.8||July 19, 2017||4.08|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1442 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 3.8 released on July 19, 2017
-Changed from Amazon Game Circle to Google Play Leaderboards
-Added Make it a monster button
-Added Facebook button on main menu
Version 3.7 released on March 27, 2016
-Removed unused ad network
Version 3.6 released on January 26, 2016
Version 3.5 released on June 16, 2015
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Welcome to iFishing : Saltwater Edition Lite, a new fishing game by Rocking Pocket Games. i Fishing Saltwater is a challenging saltwater spinoff from the original smash hit, i Fishing. This version includes 1 location from the full game.
News: iFishing Saltwater 2 is now available with HD graphics!
- 10 tournaments with unlockable locations will keep you playing for a long time. Instead of lakes, explore large ocean areas.
- Variety of lures with different actions (jigs, topwater, spoons, divers)
- Many species of saltwater fish to catch (blue marlin, swordfish, bluefin tuna, sharks, greater amberjack, red snapper, goliath grouper, barracuda, false albacore, flaming angel, knobbed porgy, nassau grouper, mackerel, permit, pompano, roosterfish, and tarpon
- Use the accelerometer to cast, jig, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Use the fish finder and drive your boat to seek out the best places to fish
- Advanced fish AI, including schooling behavior, lure preferences, and hotspots based on structure such as dropoffs, weeds, reefs, and logs
- Practice, Tournament modes
- Day/night cycle and relaxing ocean ambient sounds
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
i Fishing Saltwater Lite Ranking History | Games - Sports
i Fishing Saltwater Lite daily app ranking in Games - Sports category for the last 30 days.
i Fishing Saltwater Lite Worldwide Rankings | Games - Sports
i Fishing Saltwater Lite rankings per country in Games - Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re having the great opportunity to contribute to Business of Apps blog. We thought of assembling all ASO’s best practices, for both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store, in one single PDF document. Wait no longer and download for free your ASO cheat sheet! Download PDF on Business of Apps blog. App Store Optimization (ASO) or “Mobile SEO” is crucial to get your app known. Although it is not rocket …