Today, we’re delighted to publish this guest post written by Hugh Kimura, Inbound Marketing Manager at Apptamin. App previews, or video promo, are nowadays essential in any App Store Optimization strategy. In this article, Hugh outlines 7 elements that are crucial to include in your app marketing video. We have worked with many clients over the years to create app videos that help them get more downloads and increase their revenue. In working with these …
United States / US English
Adobe Photoshop Express: Easy & Quick Photo Editor
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Photography||2.6.3||October 22, 2017||4.12|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3298 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.7.383 released on September 12, 2017
• Easily add custom text or graphical watermark on top of your images.
• Resize your image with custom aspect ratios.
• New aspect ratios added.
• Now long press to view difference from the original image.
• Bug fixes and experience enhancements.
Version 3.6.330 released on July 18, 2017
• More than 36 new stunning looks from Black and White, Portrait, Nature, Splash and Duo Tones.
• Refined and enhanced the looks workflow for improved navigation.
• Bug fixes.
Version 3.5.275 released on May 24, 2017
- Enhanced Editing Experience - We have optimized the overall application performance for a smoother editing experience.
- Bug Fixes
Version 3.4.251 released on April 24, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Join millions of creative folks who trust and use Adobe Photoshop Express, one of the best photo editing tools in android for quick, easy, and powerful editing on mobile devices. Download and enjoy 60+ professional looks and advance corrections like Denoise and Defog for free. Once you’re done, share your finished work directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, or your other favorite social networks!
Photoshop Express has the power of Photoshop CC which gives you the flexibility and control to access your images anywhere using Adobe Creative Cloud.
Photography features of Photoshop Express:
- Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye and pet eye.
- Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
- Blemish removal: With user, friendly one touch, remove spots, dirt, and dust from your photos.
- Corrections: Instantly light up your selfie or photo with slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint, sharpen, and vibrance.
- Filters or Looks: A new smart way to turn any photo into artwork - choose from over 60 preset eye-catching fun styles. You can control intensity of your looks for realistic photo effects.
-Customization: Create and save your own Looks.
-Photo Frames: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with over 15 borders and frames. For a harmonious look, match the border color with the colors in the image.
- Image Rendering Engine: Improves performance, and enables handling of large files, like panoramic photos and photos clicked in High Definition.
- Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw format.
- Share: Easily share to all your favorite social sites: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
- Access Premium Features when you sign in with an Adobe ID:
o One-touch Filters or Looks: Get additional 60 filters for fun, fresh looks!
o Noise Reduction: Minimize unwanted grain and speckling in night photos and low light photos.
o Defog: Reduce fog and haze in photos.
Want to do more with your photos? Have a look at these other free Adobe Photoshop mobile apps:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
• Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquefy, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
- Photo: JPG, PNG
- Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models of most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
Adobe Photoshop Express: Easy & Quick Photo Editor Ranking History | Photography
Adobe Photoshop Express: Easy & Quick Photo Editor daily app ranking in Photography category for the last 30 days.
Adobe Photoshop Express: Easy & Quick Photo Editor Worldwide Rankings | Photography
Adobe Photoshop Express: Easy & Quick Photo Editor rankings per country in Photography category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
According to a new survey conducted by the French startup Stardust, 50% of the apps published on the App Store and the Google Play can be considered as ‘living dead apps’. Zombies turned out to be extremely popular in Hollywood. From the drama to the comedy, it’s like every single genre has to be zombified at some point. Over the last few years, apps turned to be an extremely profitable business for some companies, but …