Did you ever wonder why do people actually download your app? A recent study from Forrester Research provides the key elements to understand how the apps gain traction on the Store. What makes an app stand out in the crowd? A recent study (Q4 2012) conducted by Forrester Research revealed the two main reasons why people actually download an app. Despite what most of the people think, the media do not play such a big …
United States / US English
Adobe Photoshop Express: Easy & Quick Photo Editor
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Photography||2.6.3||August 22, 2017||4.11|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2780 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 12 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.6.330 released on July 18, 2017
• More than 36 new stunning looks from Black and White, Portrait, Nature, Splash and Duo Tones.
• Refined and enhanced the looks workflow for improved navigation.
• Bug fixes.
Version 3.5.275 released on May 24, 2017
- Enhanced Editing Experience - We have optimized the overall application performance for a smoother editing experience.
- Bug Fixes
Version 3.4.251 released on April 24, 2017
Version 3.4.254 released on April 27, 2017
• Add timeless quality to your images with the new Black and White corrections.
• Bug fixes.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Snap. Edit. Share. Smile. Photo magic at your fingertips.
On-the-go photo editing was never so fun, fast, and cool. Touch your way to better-looking pictures with automatic fixes and filters. Get your pictures to pop! And after sharing, you’ll be the the talk of your friends.
Photography features of Photoshop Express:
- Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye and pet eye.
- Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
- Blemish removal: With one touch, remove spots, dirt, and dust from your photos.
- Color: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint, sharpen, and vibrance.
- One touch filters or Looks: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects! And control the intensity of your looks.
- Custom Looks: Create and save your own Looks.
- Image Rendering Engine: Improves performance, and enables handling of large files, like panoramic photos.
- Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself!
- Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw format.
- Share: Easily share to all your favorite social sites: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and more.
- Access Premium Features when you sign in with an Adobe ID:
o One-touch Filters or Looks: Get an additional 20 filters for fun, fresh looks!
o Noise Reduction: Minimize unwanted grain and speckling in night photos and other low light photos.
o Defog: Reduce fog and haze in photos.
Want to do more with your photos? Take a look at these other free Adobe Photoshop apps:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
• Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquefy, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
- Photo: JPG, PNG
- Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models from most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support
Adobe Photoshop Express: Easy & Quick Photo Editor Ranking History | Photography
Adobe Photoshop Express: Easy & Quick Photo Editor daily app ranking in Photography category for the last 30 days.
Adobe Photoshop Express: Easy & Quick Photo Editor Worldwide Rankings | Photography
Adobe Photoshop Express: Easy & Quick Photo Editor rankings per country in Photography category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today’s guest post is brought to us by Steve Young, indie app developer and founder of AppMasters.co. Don’t hesitate to download his free App Marketing Resource Kit to maximize your app traction. In this article, you will discover his 7 step process to boost your app downloads through media coverage. Find out Steve’s tips & tricks to get your app covered by big publications. Did you know that getting press coverage for your app launch can drive …