This new guest post is brought to us by Max Hornostaiev, CTO of Erminesoft, app development company. Picking a contractor for mobile app development for your business is a very crucial moment. Let’s see what often happens when someone has an idea to develop a mobile application for Android or iOS. What is the typical contractor choice process for a newbie? An idea bearer starts to frantically recall familiar programmers to find out whether someone …
United States / US English
My Cars (Fuel logger++)
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Auto & Vehicles||188.8.131.52||November 29, 2017||4.54|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3657 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 19 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 184.108.40.206 released on November 29, 2017
Version 2.14.1 released on August 29, 2017
Version 2.14.0 released on March 26, 2017
- New fuel efficiency report in charts tab with all the breakdown of fuel efficiency
- PRO mode: ability to zoom in cost charts for details by bill/service category
- New refuel opens keyboard immediately on distance for fast input
- Fix bug with image edit on Android 7.x
Version 2.13.5 released on November 09, 2016
- Use of Floating Action Button (material design) and other UI improvements
- Filter capability in data/records tabs with filter by dates
- Quick-entry for refuels: auto-enter of decimal separator after n digits (see settings/refuel for quantity/price/cost)
- Quick-entry for refuels: fuel price pattern to avoid entering the last digit. Like 9 in the USA (see settings/refuel)
- In settings/display, you can choose which tab to open when app starts
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Vehicles management: fuel tracker/services/bills/trips
If you are asking yourself one of next questions, then My Cars is the app for you
• How much cost my vehicle (car, bike, etc....)? By year, by month, by mile/km, etc...?
• What is the min/avg/max fuel efficiency of my vehicle? Does it depend on the season?
• How could I not forget to check if I have enough oil? Can I set reminders for services and/or bills?
• How can I manage my trips with costs?
• How can I have the history of the fuel prices I paid?
My Cars is intuitive and highly customizable to fit your needs. You can customize fuel subtypes, bill types, services and much more.
You will be surprised on how much costs your vehicles. With My Cars you will better understand the costs and then it will allow you to control them.
Type of vehicles supported
• Tractors or any vehicle that uses hour as main counter
• Fuel tracker with many options. Supports partial refuels, missed refuels, refuels with gauge.
• Services management with ability to setup reminders
• Bills management with ability to setup reminders
• Car records with details like insurance number, made, pictures, etc...
• PRO: Trip management (start/end location with address, trip type, trip cost, etc...)
• Many fuel types supported: Gasoline/Diesel/LPG/CNG/Hybrid/Flexfuel/Electric/etc...
• distance (total, by year/month/day)
• min/average/max fuel efficiency
• cost per day/month/year (breakdown including bills, services, fuel)
• cost per mile/km (breakdown including bills, services, fuel)
• min/avg/max/total fuel quantity (breakdown by fuel type)
• min/avg/max fuel price
• Fuel efficiency overtime
• Fuel efficiency aggregated by month (is fuel efficiency higher in winter?)
• Costs per months
• PRO: Compare computed fuel efficiency against onboard computed values
• Costs by km/mile
• Autonomy estimation of your car
• Odometer overtime
• average lines
• ability to edit values (like refuels)
• Reminders/events management (service/bill/other)
• Example: setup a reminder for checking oil level
Backup, import, export
• Automated backup on internal storage
• PRO: Automated backup to Dropbox
• Export to CSV/XML. CSV can be open with Excel
• Import from CSV/XML (to transfer data from one device to another one, or to import data from another application)
PRO only features
• PRO: Backup/restore from/to Dropbox
• PRO: Currency management with exchange rates
• PRO: Google Cloud Print support
• PRO: Trip management
• PRO: Customize driving style, road types and more
How to enable PRO mode
•Buy My Cars Pro Key app. See https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aguirre.android.mycarpro
•Activate ads. After 7 days you can remove ads if you don't want anymore PRO mode.
You can find documentation with many tips here: http://www.davagdroid.com/mycars/how-to
If you face a crash, we recommend using Android crash report and contacting support
My Cars (Fuel logger++) Ranking History | Auto & Vehicles
My Cars (Fuel logger++) daily app ranking in Auto & Vehicles category for the last 30 days.
My Cars (Fuel logger++) Worldwide Rankings | Auto & Vehicles
My Cars (Fuel logger++) rankings per country in Auto & Vehicles category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Olivier Verdin, AppTweak co-founder, has recently been interviewed by Nidhi Shah, content strategist at Arkenea - mobile app design and development consultancy. Throughout a series of questions, Olivier shares his expertise in app marketing - especially in ASO - and provides us with useful tips and hacks. Here’s a sneek peek of his first answers. Read the rest of this interview on Arkenea Blog. Can an app developer or entrepreneur use PR over the longer term? How can they …