Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Version 8.9.0 released on August 16, 2018
After months in development, we’re launching our latest AllTrails Pro feature: Lifeline! Exploring the outdoors has never been so safe.
- Designate friends and family as safety contacts who see your planned route and expected return time
- Safety contacts can follow your progress with live tracking when you have a data signal on the trail
This release also includes other minor bug fixes + UI tweaks
Version 8.8.15 released on August 07, 2018
We’re excited to announce our ALL NEW AllTrails map layer, rebuilt from the ground up to provide you with the ultimate trail map for exploring the great outdoors.
- Find parks easily
- New POIs
- Easier legibility
Important Note to Pro Users: Upgrading to this version of the AllTrails app will remove any existing downloads of the AllTrails map layer - but your app will automatically start re-downloading them with the new map layer in the background as long as you have a data connection.
Version 8.8.9 released on June 26, 2018
• Fixed a bug causing new trails to not show up in search
• Added share support for Discord and Google Inbox
• Made it easier to delete your offline maps
• Fixed a bug with grade calculation in the elevation graph
• Other minor bug fixes + UI tweaks
Love AllTrails? We’d appreciate if you could leave us a nice review!
Have a question? Email email@example.com. We’re here to help!
Version 8.8.5 released on May 03, 2018
• Added a Calorie Counter to Recorder so that you can see how many calories you’re burning while you’re out on the trail
• In Recorder, changed speed [miles/hour] to pace [minutes/mile]
• Downloading maps from outside the US should now be considerably faster (Pro feature)
Love AllTrails? We’d really appreciate if you would take a moment to leave us a nice review! Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help!