The Apple App Store is closing for 5 days during the Holiday Season, while this period is actually the busiest in terms of app downloads! We highly encourage you to update your App Store Optimization (ASO) strategy before Christmas in order to benefit from this spike. Discover our latest observations based on download data collected for over 2 years! 2017, busy year for the App Stores! Christmas time and the Holiday season are around the …
United States / US English
Apartments.com Rental Search
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||House & Home||4.7.8||April 02, 2018||4.31|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3251 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 24 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.7.8 released on April 02, 2018
Stability enhancements and bug fixes.
Version 4.7.4 released on February 02, 2018
· New shortcuts for finding nearby apartments and seeing favorite rentals, now available on latest Android devices.
· Sort saved searches by number of listings, by date saved, or by name. You can also now clear all saved searches.
· Display three most recent searches.
· Stability enhancements and bug fixes.
Version 4.7.3 released on January 10, 2018
Sharing favorite listings with friends and family is now easier.
Important improvements to help with the stability of the app were also implemented.
Version 4.5.4 released on July 05, 2017
We’re always looking to improve your Apartments.com app experience. In this release, we are pleased to release bug fixes and stability improvements. We welcome your feedback, so please leave us a review!
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Millions of renters rely on Apartments.com every month to search the most comprehensive inventory of rentals available. While on the go, use our innovative app to help you find the best apartment, condo, townhome or house to rent.
1. Access the most listings: Hundreds of thousands of apartments, condos, townhomes, and houses for rent are updated daily by property owners and our national research team.
2. Get the best information: Check real-time availability, rent ranges and specials without letting scams or repeat posts get in the way. View reviews submitted by other renters just like you to gain real-life insights about properties.
3. Learn more about the neighborhood: See area schools, transportation options and neighborhood information for each listing.
4. View more high-resolution photos, floorplans, HD videos and 3D walkthroughs: Interiors, exteriors and neighborhood hot-spots are brought to life by our professional photographers, videographers, and 3D walkthroughs!
5. Search smarter: Draw your specific target area, find options near the places you visit frequently, or search in your favorite neighborhood. Use filters to focus your search on rentals that meet your needs for amenities like laundry, parking, fitness facilities and more!
6. Alerts: Subscribe to alerts for your saved searches to easily find the newest listings that meet your criteria when you log into the app, or receive updated listing availability in your inbox with email notifications.
7. Contact properties immediately: Submit an email or call the property directly to start the conversation about renting an apartment at their property.
8. Take it wherever you go: Start your search on your computer and finish on your phone or tablet!
Through ongoing updates to the Apartments.com app, our mission has never been clearer: to show you the most information about the most apartments wherever you are searching. Our research teams regularly validate rents and availabilities at properties listed on the App to ensure accurate, high quality data to help you with your apartment search.
With the Apartments.com app, finding your home has never been easier.
Landlords - Now you can use the new Add a Listing feature to list your rental for millions of people who use Apartments.com! Post your rental in minutes by entering the essential information renters look for in an apartment listing, adding photos of your choice to showcase the rental, and, providing contact information so renters can reach you by phone or email. Manage your listings in the app to keep the information up-to-date.
| Features may not be available for all listings.
| U.S listings only at this time.
| Make sure to have the latest Google Map services installed on your device.
| While we provide information about hundreds of thousands of apartments across the U.S., we are not an apartment locator service. We provide all the necessary tools for you to save your favorite listings either by phone or email directly from the app.
If you have any questions, issues, or ideas for how we can help you find a new home, let us know:
Apartments.com Rental Search Ranking History | House & Home
Apartments.com Rental Search daily app ranking in House & Home category for the last 30 days.
Apartments.com Rental Search Worldwide Rankings | House & Home
Apartments.com Rental Search rankings per country in House & Home category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Thomas Sommer, head of content marketing at AppLift, shares his thoughts on the Apple Watch, 3 months after its controversial launch. According to him, this new device is a great opportunity for anyone wishing to take a step further in the mobile world. He even compares the Watch to Goku’s (for Dragon Ball Z fans) Gravity Machine. Discover how. Three months after its launch, the Apple Watch hasn’t left anyone unmoved and seems to crystalize …