Screenshots have a very strong influence on users when downloading an app. They are actually considered to be a decisive factor: if your screenshots are bad, people won’t download your app. However, if they’re well-designed, they certainly will generate multiplied downloads. Discover our 9 tips to optimize your app screenshots and therefore optimize your app marketing… (picture taken from AppTweak ASO Report for DoodleJump) Why are Screenshots so important? Last week we talked about the …
United States / US English
Pic Stitch - #1 Collage Maker
Big Blue Clip LLC,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Photography||3.6.1||July 04, 2017||4.17|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2320 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 24 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 3.6.1 released on July 04, 2017
Version 3.6 released on June 29, 2017
Fix crash in Photo Editor
Version 3.4 released on August 11, 2016
- New "No Ads" upgrade to remove all ads from the app.
- Ability to manage saved Projects, allowing you to configure auto-deleting older Projects.
- Updated color picker for coloring frame borders. Now you can set the intensity/shade of the color.
- Added preference to change device album name where collages are exported and saved.
- Other bug fixes, security, and performance improvements
Version 3.3.1 released on April 04, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Quickly combine multiple photos into one beautifully framed picture! Be creative and get all the angles, capture all the looks, see all the faces together in one layout with the Pic Stitch collage maker.
Pic Stitch packs a simple design with a powerful editor to give you everything you could possibly want to make your photo's even more amazing.
Creating a grid layout is easy! Choose from hundreds of layouts, or make your own. Take pics with your camera directly from the app, or choose from your albums or Facebook. Use your fingers to scale, crop, rotate, and adjust pics in your layout. Apply dozens of filters and custom effects.
Save your collages to your album, or share your masterpiece on your favorite social media networks including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You can also order prints from your local Walgreens for in-store pickup directly from the app.
Use Pic Stitch to create a before-and-after sequence, combine great photos of you family and friends, or produce a photographic series. This is a must-have tool for fashion bloggers, foodies, and professionals too!
* Collage Features *
- Over 245 different layouts, or create your own custom layout.
- Get one free layout a day through our promotion, or unlock them all with the Frames Add-On Pack.
- Choose photos from your albums, Facebook, Google, Dropbox, or take new pictures directly with your camera.
- 15 different photo aspect ratios including 1x1, 4x6, 3x4, 5x7, 9x16, and more.
- Easy to use interface.
* Editing Features *
- Dozens of photo effects and filters, customize your own effects.
- Pan, rotate, flip, mirror and zoom to manipulate your images.
- Customize photo borders with the Borders Add-On Pack. Change the thickness, rounded corners, color, or use a custom image for the border.
- Save, load, and work on multiple Pic Stitch projects with ease.
* Export Features *
- Share onto Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Whatsapp, Path and more.
- Export to Dropbox, Evernote or any other installed application that will accept JPEG images.
- Save to photo album.
- Share via email.
- High resolution export for quality on newer devices.
- Order prints to be picked up at Walgreens in about an hour with QuickPrints.
Pic Stitch - #1 Collage Maker Ranking History | Photography
Pic Stitch - #1 Collage Maker daily app ranking in Photography category for the last 30 days.
Pic Stitch - #1 Collage Maker Worldwide Rankings | Photography
Pic Stitch - #1 Collage Maker rankings per country in Photography category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re happy to collaborate once again with Steve Young from AppMasters.co. 2015 has been an intense year for the app industry: new products, new improvements and major enhancements have surfaced. Apple and Google, the two dominant players, have both released considerable developments. What impact will these changes have on App Store Optimization (ASO)? Find below 7 key ASO takeaways from 2015. Read the entire post on AppMasters blog. Looking back at 2015, can …