For the first time, we’re welcoming a guest post from Appsee, mobile app analytics platform. In this article Hannah gives us the checklist to complete in order to build a solid mobile user onboarding strategy. If app pros want users sticking around with their product, they need to be with them every step of the way. From the first time users open the app, app pros need to be there, providing assistance along the way. …
United States / US English
XFINITY My Account
Comcast Cable Corporation, LLC,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Tools||22.214.171.124||December 14, 2017||3.66|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2376 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 126.96.36.199 released on December 14, 2017
We’ve got a few updates to make life just a little easier. Here’s what’s new for you:
• Forgot your password? We’ve all been there. We’ve added some helpful recovery options so you won’t get locked out.
• We’ve swept for bugs and made a few updates for a better overall experience.
Version 188.8.131.52 released on August 14, 2017
· Added options for managing your plan, moving/transferring service and managing premium channels
· Improvements to WiFi settings
· Updated the overall look and feel of the app with new colors, fonts, and icons
· Bug fixes for login
Version 184.108.40.206 released on July 06, 2017
· We’ve improved the way outages are displayed and have even added in three new types: Email, Video On Demand and Channels.
· There’s a new connection status screen that displays all details related to an outage, including estimated time of resolution (when available) and information about recently resolved outages.
· Our app icon also received a fresh coat of paint – Check it out!
Version 220.127.116.11 released on April 20, 2017
· We’ve updated the payment confirmation screen to include more details.
· New push notifications have been added for Tech ETA to let you know exactly where your tech is.
· Other minor enhancements and bug fixes
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The hassle-free way to manage your XFINITY account anywhere, anytime – with no call needed. It’s easy and fast to access and personalize your WiFi name and password, check for service outages, troubleshoot or refresh your equipment, view and pay your bill, find out your tech’s arrival time, view your channel lineup and update your account whenever and wherever you want.
· Sign up for paperless billing with EcoBill to receive monthly statements to your email inbox instead of your mailbox
Manage Your Account Information
· View your channel lineup
· View and edit your account information, such as your contact phone number, password and email address
· Look up or change your XFINITY username and password
· View information about your internet usage
· View your Comcast Digital Voice number
Setup and Troubleshooting:
· View or personalize your WiFi name and password
· Refresh your X1 TV box and troubleshoot your XFINITY devices
· Check the connection status of your devices and get updates on service outages
· Set up your remote to control all of your entertainment
· Check the status, reschedule or cancel your service appointment
· Find out your tech’s estimated time of arrival
· Request a call back from an XFINITY representative
· Find the nearest Comcast Service Center
Explanation of Android Permissions:
INTERNET: Enables My Account to connect over the Internet to our servers
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Enables My Account to detect whether or not your device is connected
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Enables My Account to cache data
WRITE_CALENDAR, READ_CALENDAR: Enables My Account to create calendar events for service appointments
READ_GSERVICES, GET_ACCOUNTS: Enables My Account to use Google Maps and related services
READ_PHONE_STATE: Enables My Account to associate your Comcast login with your device so you don’t have to login each time you open the app
C2D_MESSAGE, RECEIVE, and WAKE_LOCK: Enables My Account to support push notifications
CAMERA, VIBRATE: Enables My Account to support credit card scanning
COARSE_LOCATION (Marshmallow Only), ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Check WiFi strength, manage connectivity and troubleshoot
XFINITY My Account Ranking History | Tools
XFINITY My Account daily app ranking in Tools category for the last 30 days.
XFINITY My Account Worldwide Rankings | Tools
XFINITY My Account rankings per country in Tools category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
In this article, Jayneel Patel from OpenXcell (mobile applications development company) outlines the importance of social media in any app marketing strategy. If you need any tips and advices to leverage your social media marketing strategies, this post is for you. Well, right now I am staring morosely at my computer screen seriously thinking of a smart way to describe the connection between app marketing and social media. Without a doubt, the social media space is …