On September the 1st, Apple officially announced some major changes regarding the App Store. App names will now have a limit of 50 characters. Plus, obsolete and abandoned apps will be removed starting September 7, 2016. More info below. Apple continues improving the App Store discoverability Apple app discovery has always been controversial. With over 2 million of apps in the App Store, both app developers and app users’ experiences are often affected. Indeed, app …
United States / US English
Discover Financial Services,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Finance||8.9.0||October 02, 2017||4.54|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2258 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 13 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 8.9.0 released on October 02, 2017
Version 8.7.0 released on July 27, 2017
- Miles cardmembers can now refer a friend and get 5,000 miles for every friend that becomes a cardmember.
- Find answers to your questions in seconds by searching for a word or phrase within our FAQs.
Version 8.6.0 released on July 06, 2017
- Take photos of documents or attach existing ones from your gallery to securely upload them to Discover.
- You can now view a future-dated payoff quote for your Discover Personal Loan.
Version 8.5.0 released on May 17, 2017
Eligible bank accounts can now enroll in Overdraft Protection to help avoid fees and have coverage when your balance runs low.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
You can manage your Discover credit card and bank accounts conveniently and securely from anywhere, using Discover’s Mobile App. Check your account balance, view your account info, make and edit payments, manage your rewards, and more - all from your mobile device.
FAST ACCOUNT ACCESS
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• Enable Quick View to view account information without logging in
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
• Check your balance and available credit, and view or download monthly statements
• View and search transaction activity
• Make payments and edit or cancel pending payments
• Redeem rewards for statement credit or direct deposit in any amount
• Redeem rewards for Partner gift cards and eCertificates starting at $20 Cashback Bonus
• View your FICO® Credit Score* for free and learn what it means to lenders
*See FICO® Credit Score terms at Discover.com/FICO
• Freeze or unfreeze your account to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers
• Send and receive messages with Discover Customer Service
• View and edit your account profile
• Activate a new card or report a current card as lost, stolen or misplaced
• Use the Travel Notification feature to help ensure uninterrupted use of your card while traveling
• Get great offers for being a cardmember with Discover Deals, the one-stop-shop where you can access instant savings at checkout, additional rewards, or statement credits for purchases with popular brands (for eligible Cardmembers)
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER BANK DEPOSIT ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL LOAN ACCOUNT
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer money
• Pay bills
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs - Nationwide ATMs available to use your Discover debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Do you have questions or comments about Discover’s Mobile App? Email us at: email@example.com
Mobile Privacy Statement:
Discover Mobile Ranking History | Finance
Discover Mobile daily app ranking in Finance category for the last 30 days.
Discover Mobile Worldwide Rankings | Finance
Discover Mobile rankings per country in Finance category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Peter Fodor, founder of AppAgent (mobile marketing company), is our newest ASO Expert. Discover his interview below and learn more about his latest App Store Optimization challenges. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? After graduating in marketing communications, I spent the next 5 years in the advertising business working for clients such as Nestlé and Vodafone. Then I switched industries, founded a mobile gaming studio and created 10 mobile apps with …