This week, we had the great opportunity to be part of a new Mobile Presence episode! Listen to this insightful conversion on App Store Optimization with Laurie Galazzo, our content strategist, Peggy Anne Salz, Top 30 Mobile Marketing influencer and Shahab Zargari, expert in mobile marketing and advertising. Wait no longer and fill your ears with actionable advices on how to boost your app store visibility. Listen to the episode right now on the famous Webmasterradio.fm, the premier online B2B Podcast & …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Role playing||1.11.1429||November 03, 2017||3.6|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2455 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 1.11.1429 released on November 03, 2017
- featured Exceptional Story image fixes
Version 1.10.1435 released on May 22, 2017
- updated Google authentication in line with Google's recent policy changes
Version 1.10.1428 released on January 24, 2017
Version 1.8.1426 released on January 23, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
"Thirty years ago, London was stolen by bats. Now, Hell is close and immortality is cheap, but the screaming has largely stopped…"
Welcome to a dark and hilarious Victorian-Gothic underworld, where every choice has a consequence from the style of your hat to the price of your soul. Fallen London, acclaimed literary RPG and winner of The Escapist's Best Browser Game award, has come to Android!
For those who love to read and for those who love to play, Fallen London offers you a unique narrative which evolves with every choice you make. Define your destiny through the stories you embark on and the character you cultivate.
There's a whole world of opportunity waiting for you beyond the iron bars of New Newgate Prison. Who will you be?
**Please note: the first-time load-up of this app will take longer than subsequent load-ups. Please be patient! :)**
- Literary RPG with over 1.5 million delicious words
- Befriend, beguile or antagonise hundreds of characters from diplomats and devils to Clay Men, Rubbery Men and the elusive Masters
- Increase a vast array of character qualities, shaping your character as you go
- Choose from a miscellany of avatars and gender options
- Hundreds of items, outfits and pets available in the Bazaar
- Forge your own path through a dark Victorian city and beyond!
- "A beautifully moody and lusciously written faux-Victorian game" (The Guardian)
- "The bestest best words in all of gaming" (Rock, Paper, Shotgun)
- "Superlative… every bit as vividly drawn as the worlds built by Rockstar in Red Dead Redemption, or Irrational in BioShock, or Supergiant in Bastion" (Tom Chick)
- "...a masterpiece in story-telling from the creators of Sunless Sea... a perfectly realized world that puts other fantastic worlds to shame" (TouchArcade)
- "Intriguing and addictive... The world of Fallen London is a joy to explore, a weird and wonderful playground" (The Escapist)
- Subscribe to become an Exceptional Friend of the Bazaar!
- Grants access to the House of Chimes, free immediate access to monthly Exceptional Stories, double action points and an increased Opportunity Deck
Fallen London Ranking History | Games - Role playing
Fallen London daily app ranking in Games - Role playing category for the last 30 days.
Fallen London Worldwide Rankings | Games - Role playing
Fallen London rankings per country in Games - Role playing category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate once again with Leanplum, mobile marketing platform. In this article, find five push notifications strategies that will help you increase your app engagement. Read the entire post on Leanplum blog. Sometimes, you have a great app, but lack engagement. Or you drive downloads, but your retention is low. There are two possibilities here: you need to optimize certain user flows, or you’re missing out on key opportunities …