Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Bible.is offers mobile access to Scripture in more languages than any other Bible app, and includes access to hundreds of dramatized Audio Bibles as well as the JESUS film. READ the Bible, LISTEN to the Bible, and SEE the Bible as never before anytime, anywhere in the world!
- Access the Bible in over 1,800+ languages—all at NO COST to you.
- Listen to beautifully dramatized Scriptures in hundreds of recorded languages.
- Search Bible passages by language or by country.
- Choose your display language: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, Farsi (Persian), Dutch, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Thai, and many more.
- Download text and audio for offline reading and listening anytime, anywhere.
- Look up keywords, book names, or specific verses.
- Bookmark, highlight, and add notes. You’re one tap away from clear, intuitive Bible study tools.
- See God’s Word come to life in the JESUS film, available in hundreds of languages.
- Share any Bible verse via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, and email in just one tap.
- Stay in sync. With a free Bible.is account, you can access personal bookmarks, highlights, and notes on the Bible.is app or online.
Bible.is, a ministry of Faith Comes By Hearing, a 501(c)(3) non-profit ministry dedicated to getting God's Word to everyone, everywhere. All U.S. donations are tax deductible.
—JOIN THE BIBLE.IS COMMUNITY—
Email ideas and concerns from within your Bible.is app: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our growing international community on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Bibleis.
Follow us for daily Scripture on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Bibleis.
Access more resources at Bible.is online: http://bible.is.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.