What is your experience in ASO and what led you to pursue ASO as a profession? We started launching apps in 2014, and obviously we wanted them to rank in both Stores so we spent a lot of time looking at their rankings, researching the tools and trying to understand the algorithm. And now, 4 years later we’re still doing it. What need or problem motivated you to search for a solution like AppTweak and …
United States / US English
Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer
Fujifilm North America Corp,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Photography||2.8||February 12, 2018||4.01|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1776 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
We only found 4 screenshots. It is recommended to use all 8 available slots. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the Play Store.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.8 released on February 12, 2018
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Version 2.7 released on December 08, 2017
+ Updated the home screen design.
+ Streamlined the Connect to Kiosk feature to provide a more seamless user experience.
+ Fixed multiple bugs and made additional performance enhancements.
Version 2.5 released on April 14, 2017
More Pre-Tag Choices: You can now pre-tag photos from your Google and Flickr account, in addition to our current options which include Facebook and Instagram.
Video Transfer to Kiosk (available at select locations): You can now transfer those captivating videos from your phone and the Fujifilm Kiosk will produce stunning photos so you can create the perfect personalized photo products.
Bug fixes: We’ve fixed a number of issues, which should help you have a more enjoyable experience.
Version 2.4 released on February 21, 2017
Minor bug fixes and preparation for future enhancements
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Kiosk Photo Transfer by Fujifilm allows you to transfer photos easily and quickly right from your mobile device onto a Fujifilm Kiosk so that you can print and create personalized photo products.
Find a supported Fujifilm Kiosk at a Walmart Photo Center and other participating retailers by visiting our kiosk locator at http://myfujifilmkiosk.com/.
App Features and Benefits Include:
• Transfer images from your mobile device without the use of a cable
• Images transfer quicker than using the Bluetooth alternative
• Select and transfer only those images you would like to print or use to create products
• Safe and secure transfer of images
Version 2.0 Introduces:
• Pre-Tagging: Having a hard time finding those perfect shots on your phone while at the Fujifilm Kiosk? Use our new pre-tagging feature to select the most important photos at home and they'll be ready to transfer the next time you visit a Fujifilm Kiosk.
• Social Media: Now you can pre-select photos from your Facebook and Instagram accounts over Wi-Fi or 3G/LTE and then transfer to the Fujifilm Kiosk.
• Need help? We've added a new FAQ link right on the app's home screen to help you out with the most commonly asked questions regarding pairing with a kiosk, connecting and transferring photos.
• Bug Fixes! We've fixed a number of issues with the app which should help you have a more enjoyable and problem free experience. We also now indicate which photos are stored only in iCloud (and don't actually exist on your device) and are not available to be transferred.
If you have feedback to share on your experience with the Kiosk Photo Transfer by Fujifilm app, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer Ranking History | Photography
Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer daily app ranking in Photography category for the last 30 days.
Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer Worldwide Rankings | Photography
Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer rankings per country in Photography category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Last week, we introduced you to our new Backlinks Tracker Tool. Today, we’re happy to present you some research we’ve made based on the data collected! We analyzed the number of backlinks per category… and made very interesting discoveries! All details below. The Methodology behind our research As announced last week, AppTweak now provides the total number of backlinks of any app in the Google Play Store. Our Backlinks Tracker Tool also gives the Top …