We had the huge privilege to be part of Steve Young’s Podcast on Appmasters.co. Throughout this insightful discussion, Steve and Laurie, content strategist at AppTweak, talk about App Store Optimization (ASO). Useful tips and advices are on the menu. Listen to the Podcast right away. Steve Young Laurie Galazzo If you’re developing an app or if you’re an app marketer, you should definitely get started with App Store Optimization. ASO can drastically improve your app discoverability and …
United States / US English
March of Empires: War of Lords
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Strategy||2.0.1a||August 10, 2017||4.22|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 4002 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 2.6.0r released on July 12, 2017
Мy Lords, Update 16 is here!
- New Limited-Time Event: Realm Wonder
Join with allies & enemies to raise the Wonder
Acquire builders, send them to the Wonder & score points
Level up the Wonder & reap huge rewards
- Visiting Trader
A traveling Merchant appears in the city for a limited time
Shop for exclusive equipment pieces & items
- Path to Glory
New Paths are unlocked with Castle level progress
- New PvE Camps
Defeat the Savages & loot their camps for unique Champion equipment
... And more
Version 2.5.0p released on June 01, 2017
Мy Lords, Update 15 is here!
Discover three new decrees: Purge the Realm, Naval Expeditions and Court Advisors
Optimized effect of old decrees
New building added: Watchtower
Improved effect of owning the Stables, Holy Site and Vault
-Seats of Power
Each seat can now suggest a new policy
Mines in the region of controlled seats are boosted to levels 7-10
-New PvE Camps: Brigands
-Healing icon in Battle Reports can transport you directly to the Temple
Version 2.4.0j released on April 18, 2017
My Lords, Update 14 is here!
Enter the Arena and survive until the last round
Choose your tactics & skills wisely, and clash with other players
Collect Architectural Plans & customize the look of your city
Send your party on risky missions for special rewards
Weaken your enemies by ruining their resources
Obtain goods, sell them to Merchants & increase your Wealth
Destroy the new threat on the world map
Version 2.3.0q released on January 01, 1970
Great news, my Lords! Update 13 is here!
-Monthly calendar: Your daily login now grants valuable rewards
-Path to Glory: First-time login missions for all new players
-New chat features: Make decisions in the Officer's Lounge & coordinate with allies in the Union Channel
Share world-map locations & battle reports with your alliance
-Amazons: Clash with them & collect exclusive equipment
-Daily chest: Improved rewards & chances for equipment
-Limited-time event modifications
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Brace yourself for an age of massive medieval war, where you will march over your rivals’ burning remains in an all-out quest to conquer!
Fortify your castle, forge an army and enter the ultimate MMO of global domination! But as your civilization grows, you’ll clash with ambitious powers, and only one king can claim the throne! Do you have the strength to unify the land under your banner? Or will you watch your kingdom crumble before you?
A KINGDOM IN YOUR HANDS:
• Dispatch armies, construct buildings, clash with barbarians, conquer territories and reshape the balance of power every day.
• Every inch of your realm comes to life with amazingly detailed graphics
CHOOSE YOUR FACTION:
• Choose to be a Highland King, a Northern Tsar or a Desert Sultan.
• Each army has a special advantage that emphasizes a unique playstyle, whether you prefer to quickly build up your kingdom, strike with charging knights or fiercely defend your civilization from invasion.
• Clash and conquer to grow your global influence daily.
• Unlock special powers and bonuses as more lands fall to your army.
• Fortify your defenses to ward off enemy invasions.
• Fight your way to the throne to become High King over the entire realm!
FORGE A CHAMPION:
• Choose a unique Champion – ranging from those as noble as knights or as merciless as Vikings – to lead your army and help build your kingdom.
• Find and craft equipment to boost your Champion’s skills.
• Command heroes and adventurers to set off on quests for treasures that will pave your path to the throne.
BUILD A THRIVING NATION:
• Build regional structures that you and your many allies can benefit from.
• Establish thriving Trade Centers, forge sacred Temples, and clash over Stockpiles of treasure.
TACTICAL MMO WARFARE:
• A wise king chooses battle formations carefully! Cunning tactics hold more power than massive numbers.
• Time your commands wisely to take advantage of the ever-changing seasons.
COMMAND A GLOBAL ALLIANCE:
• The Alliance management system makes it easy to organize with allies.
• Intrigue will pave your path to the throne as you craft schemes with other Alliances. In this MMO world, there’s as much to gain from helping as there is from betraying…
• Chat with players to forge friendships or verbally clash with rivals.
CLAIM THE SEATS OF POWER:
• Capture the five highly fortified castles that hold the Seat of Domain, Seat of Heroes, Seat of War, Seat of Order and Seat of Accord.
• Each Seat grants its controlling Alliance unique perks and the ability to propose world-changing Policies.
• Every player can take part, as all Policies are voted on by the entire Realm’s player population!
• Enter a new level of diplomacy and intrigue as your Alliance must negotiate with rivals, and players at large, in order to win the votes needed to pass the Policies you want.
• At the center of it all lies the Throne of Might, which only one player may rule to wield the greatest power of all!
Five castles hold the crucial thrones, each possessing a unique influence over the entire realm that only one Alliance can hold.
For fans of MMO strategy, Clan vs. Clan combat, epic quests, being king, and games of global domination.
Download it now and forge your path to the throne!
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en-gb/eula
March of Empires: War of Lords Ranking History | Games - Strategy
March of Empires: War of Lords daily app ranking in Games - Strategy category for the last 30 days.
March of Empires: War of Lords Worldwide Rankings | Games - Strategy
March of Empires: War of Lords rankings per country in Games - Strategy category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week’s blog post comes from Maciej from Whalla Labs (@WhallaLabs), mobile development company. Learn everything you need to know about app micro-interactions to increase your app engagement. Are you about to launch a brand new mobile app? Let’s make a quick checklist: great idea? Of course. Perfect information architecture? Checked. Bugs? None. Beautiful design? Yes. App Store Optimization (ASO)? Prepared. Micro-interactions? Wait, what? Micro-interactions are a hot topic lately and you’ve probably heard of …