On July the 18th, Jeff Bezos (CEO) officially announced Amazon’s dive in the highly competitive mobile industry and revealed “Fire”, the etailer’s first smartphone. The Fire Phone’s operating system is actually based on Android but it has its own AppStore. New innovative features could be interesting for app developers. Let’s have a closer look at this newcomer from an app developer’s perspective. Will the Fire Phone seduce App Developers? The new Amazon smartphone will help …
United States / US English
KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Adventure||8.3.2||February 01, 2018||4.33|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2834 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 8.3.2 released on February 01, 2018
February Update: Adventures in Love
Find romance, drama and more in this Special Valentine's Day Update!
* Meet hot singles (and maybe even The One!) with the NEW KONNECTIONS FEATURE!
* Design your HOME SPA and enjoy DATES IN YOUR HOT TUB!
* STAR IN A DATING GAME SHOW where you're wooed by the contestants
* Team up with your spouse for a COMPETITIVE COUPLES REALITY SHOW
* Get NEW KOLLECTIONS and be the object of everyone's affections
Plus: Don't miss our Fashion Week-inspired weekend events!
Version 8.2.2 released on January 08, 2018
Version 8.1.0 released on December 07, 2017
Version 7.4.1 released on October 12, 2017
October Update: "Haute Halloween"
Scare yourself stylish with this spooky update!
* Shop for AMAZING COSTUMES at a new pop-up store.
* Complete your look with NEW HANDHELD ACCESSORIES like CLUTCHES!
* Experience hair-raising adventures in PRAGUE.
* Own and customize a TRENDY BAR.
* Join KIM'S BIRTHDAY PARTY EVENT starting on Oct. 20!
* Millions more fans added for A-Listers to earn
* Bug fixes and other improvements
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Join KIM KARDASHIAN on a red carpet adventure in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood! Create your own aspiring celebrity and rise to fame and fortune!
⋆ CREATE YOUR OWN STAR and customize your look with hundreds of style options, including Kim Kardashian’s personal picks!
⋆ STAR in a huge interactive adventure as you encounter other celebs, dedicated fans, persistent paparazzi… and even hang out with Kim herself!
⋆ RULE THE RED CARPET as an A-list movie actor, cover model, fashion designer and more – what you do is up to you!
⋆ TAKE OVER L.A. in a virtual world complete with exclusive clubs, upscale boutiques, and luxury homes! Travel to New York City and Miami!
⋆ DATE AND DUMP CELEBS at the best parties and hottest clubs! Flirt and become the next huge celebrity power-couple!
⋆ BRING YOUR FRIENDS ALONG FOR THE RIDE using Facebook – help each other rise to fame, compare styles, send gifts, and see who can be the biggest star!
High-end, immersive tablet gameplay!
“Would you play the Kim K game? Of course you would!” – MTV News
“… Check out the resemblance! Digital Kim is a spitting image of the real thing!” – E! Online
“Bible, I’ve actually never downloaded or used a single-player cell phone game before this one.” – Fashionista.com
“ If you’ve always wanted to be part of the Kardashian family, it’s your lucky day.” – Marie Claire
"You better start practicing your Vogue pout, y’all” – Glamour
© 2014 Glu Mobile Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Kim Kardashian: Hollywood,TM and © 2014 Kimsaprincess, Inc. All rights reserved. Kim Kardashian and Kardashian Kollection and all related designs, stylizations and images are trademarks and copyrights owned by, in part or whole, by Kimsaprincess, Inc. and used under license herein.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your Google account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
-This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
FOLLOW US at
KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD Ranking History | Games - Adventure
KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD daily app ranking in Games - Adventure category for the last 30 days.
KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD Worldwide Rankings | Games - Adventure
KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD rankings per country in Games - Adventure category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This new guest post is brought to us by Kanika Upadhyay, Head of Ad Quality at Bidstalk (now part of AppLift). In this post, Kanika describes 3 AdTech misadventures that she has experienced and shares their learnings. Over my 6 years in adtech, I have come across various functions and operations which always bask in the glory of how their product and engineering life cycles have evolved. I have met various vendors, all of them …