Peter Fodor, founder of AppAgent (mobile marketing company), is our newest ASO Expert. Discover his interview below and learn more about his latest App Store Optimization challenges. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? After graduating in marketing communications, I spent the next 5 years in the advertising business working for clients such as Nestlé and Vodafone. Then I switched industries, founded a mobile gaming studio and created 10 mobile apps with …
United States / US English
Google Now Launcher
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Tools||1.3.large||October 21, 2015||4.26|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
Your app description seems to be too short.
Show more >
It's only 723 characters. We strongly recommend writing at least 1.000 characters. Use content that will make your app unique (features description, characteristics, how to use your app, ...). Your description needs to convince people to download your app. Also, descriptions on Google Play are taken into account by the algorithm so it is important to add relevant and important keywords in your copy. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app description.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 21 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.3.large released on October 21, 2015
What’s new (September 2015)
• Vertical scrolling A-Z apps list with fast scrolling.
• Search for apps on your device or new ones on the Play Store from the A-Z list.
• App Suggestions use on-device intelligence to bring the apps you’re looking for to the top of your list.
• Folders can be larger, and can have more than one page.
• New Android Marshmallow Wallpapers.
Version 220.127.116.117994 released on August 01, 2014
Version released on January 01, 1970
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Upgrade the launcher on your Android device for a fast, clean home screen that puts Google Now just a swipe away.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher.
• Swipe right from your Home screen to see Google Now cards that bring you just the right information, at just the right time.
• Quick access to Search from every Home screen.
• Say “Ok Google” to search with your voice, or tell your phone what to do: send a text message, get directions, play a song, and much more.
• A-Z apps list, with fast scrolling and quick searching of apps on your device and the Play Store.
• App Suggestions bring the app you’re looking for to the top of your A-Z list.
Google Now Launcher Ranking History | Tools
Google Now Launcher daily app ranking in Tools category for the last 30 days.
Google Now Launcher Worldwide Rankings | Tools
Google Now Launcher rankings per country in Tools category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
App Store Optimization is absolutely essential to make your app stand out in the crowded App Store. However, if you want to put every chances on your side, you may want to use other ways to get your app known and therefore, to increase your downloads. Here are our 20 – and entirely free – tips to promote your app. Developing an app is the easy part. Getting downloads is harder. Much harder. It requires …