For the first time, we’re welcoming a guest post from Appsee, mobile app analytics platform. In this article Hannah gives us the checklist to complete in order to build a solid mobile user onboarding strategy. If app pros want users sticking around with their product, they need to be with them every step of the way. From the first time users open the app, app pros need to be there, providing assistance along the way. …
United States / US English
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Medical||4.1.4||August 25, 2017||2.89|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
Your app description seems to be too short.
Show more >
It's only 921 characters. We strongly recommend writing at least 1.000 characters. Use content that will make your app unique (features description, characteristics, how to use your app, ...). Your description needs to convince people to download your app. Also, descriptions on Google Play are taken into account by the algorithm so it is important to add relevant and important keywords in your copy. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app description.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.1.4 released on August 25, 2017
Filter claims by member, status, provider, and Claim type
Redesigned spending screen
Bug fixes and improvements
Version 4.1.3 released on August 10, 2017
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
• Password requirements strengthening
Version 4.1.2 released on July 11, 2017
• Removed mock spending account information from HCA page
• Performance improvements and bugfixes
Version 4.1.0 released on April 26, 2017
• Fingerprint Authentication
• Improved access to Virtual Visits product
• Fixed ID card display issue for current active members with previous inactive accounts
• Members with no spending summary will no longer see dashboard
• Various improvements and performance enhancements
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The BCBSTX app provides access to the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas member information and resources.
• Login or request login help
• View claims overview and line item details
• Check deductible and out of pockets amounts
• View amounts at the individual and family levels
Find A Doctor
• Find an in network doctor, hospital or facility
• Find a nearby urgent care facility
• Estimate the costs of procedures, tests and treatments
• View patient reviews and average wait time
• Search for doctors that speak Spanish
• View medical benefits and copay levels
• View Prime pharmacy benefits and copay levels
• View temporary ID for subscriber and dependents
• Send ID via email to your providers
Languages supported: Spanish and English
BCBSTX Ranking History | Medical
BCBSTX daily app ranking in Medical category for the last 30 days.
BCBSTX Worldwide Rankings | Medical
BCBSTX rankings per country in Medical category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This guest post comes from another content collaboration with Leanplum, mobile marketing platform. If you’re struggling to get more app users, this article is for you. Learn how to boost your app downloads effectively for free with these 5 tactics. Read the entire post on Leanplum’s blog. If you’re reading this post, it probably means that you are about to launch a new mobile app — maybe your first one? It could also mean that …