This is a very interesting guest post coming from Kate Abrosimova, Content Marketing Director at Yalantis (mobile application development company). This article goes through mobile app branding and talks about three fundamental things that mobile app owners need to define about their brands: brand personality, brand visual identity, and brand relationships. Learn how to do so below. Identify your brand Your brand is defined by the experience that customers have when they interact with your …
United States / US English
JailBase - Arrests + Mugshots
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||News & Magazines||1.2.33||February 03, 2017||3.97|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1411 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.2.33 released on February 03, 2017
Bug fix for image load issues
Version 1.2.32 released on November 22, 2016
Version 1.2.31 released on September 28, 2016
Version 1.2.30 released on May 11, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
JailBase provides arrest information to the public. Browse recent arrests, use our jail inmate search or view county mugshots all in one place. You can search for arrested persons you might know, and even get notified if someone you know gets arrested. All for free. Give it a try and install it now!
- Search millions of arrest records.
- New records are added daily (in some cases hourly).
- Add notifications and get notified when someone you know gets arrested.
- Browse recent arrests and filter by Gender, Race, County and Date.
- Original mugshots (without the JailBase Logo) are available for purchase and emailed directly to you.
If you have any questions or issues, we have fast in app support. Just click the Menu and then select the Support option.
1) We do not have all the counties in the US, but we work on adding new ones on a regular basis. You can make a request using the Support option on the Menu.
2) Facial Recognition is a new feature for us. Let us know how it's working! Use the Support option on the Menu to send us feedback.
3) We do use advertising to support the service, but you can purchase an upgrade to remove all advertising. See the Remove Ads option on the Menu.
4) Records older than 6 months, we archive. They will show up when searching, but additional details are available for purchase.
JailBase - Arrests + Mugshots Ranking History | News & Magazines
JailBase - Arrests + Mugshots daily app ranking in News & Magazines category for the last 30 days.
JailBase - Arrests + Mugshots Worldwide Rankings | News & Magazines
JailBase - Arrests + Mugshots rankings per country in News & Magazines category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
At its Worldwide Developer Conference, Apple announced a huge update to iTunes Connect. Developers will now be able to get more analytics helping them to manage their apps and marketing campaigns. They will also be able to actually track their app engagement and retention throughout very interesting metrics on which we will focus in this blog article. What’s new? Along with a brand new design, app previews, app bundles and TestFlight beta testing, Apple introduced …