We had the great opportunity to contribute once again to Apptamin’s blog (app preview video company), hosted by Sylvain Gauchet. This guest post is a complete and up-to-date guide to iOS app name and keywords optimization. Find everything you need to know to master your Apple App Store keywords optimization and improve your discoverability. Learn effective strategies from data driven case studies. Read the entire post on Apptamin’s blog. Your app is live and available …
United States / US English
MyPlate Calorie Tracker
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Health & Fitness||3.2.0(0)||August 31, 2017||4.59|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3651 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 11 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.2.0(0) released on August 31, 2017
New Motivational Wallpapers!
Because we want you to “Slay all day,” we’ve chosen some of our favorite motivational quotes for you to set as your background. Each motivation is hand-drawn and hand-painted by our super talented designer Gracie Wilson. These wallpapers are free for all users. “Embrace the Journey!” with your favorite motivational wallpaper.
We’ve partnered with Del Monte® to inspire you to make smarter choices without sacrificing convenience.
Version 3.0.0(2) released on February 16, 2017
The MyPlate Calorie Tracker gets a fresh new experience and many other “under the hood” improvements for the new year in this update:
New water tracking experience. See your cup fill up with water with a swipe or a tap.
Quick add yesterday’s meal.
Google Fit enhancements.
Spanish translation fixes
Bug fixes and stability improvements aplenty.
Version 2.9.0(0) released on January 04, 2017
Version 2.8.0(0) released on December 16, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Tracking calories works! Join the millions who have lost weight with LIVESTRONG.COM’s MyPlate Calorie Tracker — the most user-friendly way to track your calories and stay fit on your Android Phone.
LIVESTRONG.COM makes tracking calories EASY.
- Browse a comprehensive food database with over 2 million items
- Use our handy bar code scanner to find and track food easily
- Create custom foods and meals
- Get a personalized daily calorie goal based on your profile information
- Keep track of your weight and progress over time
- Review detailed data and create custom daily goals for your nutritional intake of protein, fat, carbs, fiber, sugar, sodium & more
- Easily keep track of your water intake
- Get real-time, 24/7 support from members of our motivational community and others on a similar journey
- Set meal-time reminders to keep you on track
- Integrate with Google Fit app to automatically track daily walking, running and biking activity
- Log workouts from our extensive exercise tracking database
- Create custom exercises or enter calories burned – helpful when using exercise equipment or heart-rate monitors
- Sync with the Calorie Tracker via the LIVESTRONG.COM website at http://www.livestrong.com/myplate/
- Get full support for use on Android mobile devices and Android Wear
Why choose MyPlate Calorie Tracker?
* MACRONUTRIENTS MADE SIMPLE *
A daily snapshot of protein, carbs and fat grams and percentages is prominently displayed, making it easy to monitor your macronutrient consumption and manage your desired ratio.
* ROBUST PROGRESS SECTION *
The extensive Progress section includes easy-to-read charts that give you a quick summary of your data including Calories, Weight, Carbs, Protein, Fat and much more. Easily view your progress for the week, or take a deeper dive and view progress over weeks, months and 1 year.
* REAL-TIME COMMUNITY SUPPORT! *
Looking for motivation or advice? Our active community message boards are filled with thousands of members offering each other support and advice, sharing recipes and tips and just sharing a laugh. It’s a great place to connect with like-minded people who share similar health and fitness goals.
* EVEN MORE ON LIVESTRONG.COM *
Check out our FREE companion tool on LIVESTRONG.COM with additional features such as meal plans, workout videos and the latest news and information about healthy eating, exercise ideas and much, much more. And did we mention that’s all FREE??
* UPGRADE TO A LIVESTRONG.COM GOLD MEMBERSHIP *
Choose between three price tiers and periods (1 month for $9.99, 6 months for $29.99 or 1 year for $44.99). The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. The subscription automatically renews at the end of every period you choose. Subscriptions are easily managed from the My Apps screen in the Play Store app.
A Gold Membership includes:
- Advanced statistics, including daily averages, trends and more
- Exclusive access to the private Gold Members board in the community
- Our Clean Eating Guide, including 21 recipes and tips for eating clean
- A special Gold member badge in the community
- Priority support from our customer support team
Your subscription will be processed by Google Play using Google payments. View or cancel your subscription at any time via the My Apps screen in the Play Store app. If you cancel your subscription in the middle of a billing period your premium membership will not be removed until the end of the current billing cycle
MyPlate Calorie Tracker Ranking History | Health & Fitness
MyPlate Calorie Tracker daily app ranking in Health & Fitness category for the last 30 days.
MyPlate Calorie Tracker Worldwide Rankings | Health & Fitness
MyPlate Calorie Tracker rankings per country in Health & Fitness category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This article has been published on Bizness Apps blog as a guest post on App Store Optimization (ASO). Check out these 9 effective tips to improve your App Store discoverability. Read the entire post on Bizness Apps blog. App Store Optimization (ASO) or “Mobile SEO” has become inevitable. It is essential to optimize your app for App Store search engines, as increasing your app’s visibility will ultimately result in an increase in app users. Just …