This week we’re having the pleasure to publish a guest post from Ian Naylor, founder and CEO of AppInstitute, one of the world’s leading DIY App Builders. If you want to get a slice of the rapidly expanding app industry, it’s time to turn the app idea that’s floating around in your head into a real tangible product. Taking an app idea and turning it into something real is a challenge most app developers struggle …
United States / US English
Star Wars™: Commander
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Strategy||220.127.116.1148||December 29, 2017||4.3|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2279 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 21 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 18.104.22.16848 released on December 29, 2017
Version 22.214.171.12427 released on November 29, 2017
Star Wars: Commander's biggest release of the year celebrates Star Wars™: The Last Jedi!
New Event System
• Play to earn EP! Open crates to get fragments, currency and more.
• Complete weekly events to unlock new units inspired by Star Wars™: The Last Jedi.
• V-4X-D Ski Speeder - As seen in The Last Jedi! These swift vehicles target Empire infantry.
• 614-AvA Speeder Bike - Moves much faster and deals more damage than standard speeders.
Earn these rewards now; more coming soon!
Version 126.96.36.19951 released on August 10, 2017
It's the 3rd Anniversary of Star Wars: Commander! Come celebrate with FREE Daily Anniversary Crates, with guaranteed crystals and other surprises. And take advantage of a limited-time CRYSTAL BONUS with up to 30% off select Crystal Packages!
Version 188.8.131.5272 released on June 21, 2017
Fortify your base defenses with structure equipment in a limited-time Tactical Defenses event!
New Equipment: Guard Reserve
• Barracks and Factories will summon reinforcements to defend your base
• Different units or vehicles are summoned depending on active equipment
Summer of Squad Wars!
• Win Squad Wars to earn guaranteed fragments for powerful event units
• Stalemates now award new crates with better
• Rebel Vanguards on defense target heavy vehicles
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Fight for Your Side. Command The Galaxy.
The Galactic War rages on. Where does your allegiance lie? Will you side with the Rebellion or the Empire? Join the fight, build your base, recruit and train your army, strategically plan your defenses, and lead your troops to victory on war-torn worlds throughout the galaxy!
Battle with or against iconic characters like Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Princess Leia, and utilize or destroy units like AT-ATs, Speeder Bikes, Wookiee Warriors, and Stormtroopers. Join millions around the globe to play in this epic combat strategy game. Commander, the fate of the galaxy is in your hands!
• CHOOSE to fight for the Rebellion or the Empire
• TRAIN your troops to charge into battle
• BUILD units and vehicles with multiple upgrades
• DEFEND your base against enemy forces
• COMPLETE original story missions and gain additional rewards
• LEVEL UP your heroes, troops, vehicles, and more
• BATTLE on different worlds within the Star Wars™ universe
• TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS and allies to form the ultimate squad
Upgrade your Planetary Command building to scout and relocate your base to new worlds such as Dandoran, Yavin 4, Er’Kit and Hoth to expand your command and strengthen your squad.
Star Wars: Commander requires Android OS 4.0 or above and supports both tablets and phones.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains:
• Social media links to connect with others
• In-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• Advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
We respect your wishes regarding your Privacy. You can exercise control and choice by resetting your Advertising Identifier in your device’s Privacy Settings. This app allows access to your Google Play Account. You can upload and save content from this app to your device.
Visit the official Star Wars Commander website – https://www.starwarscommander.com/
Star Wars™: Commander Ranking History | Games - Strategy
Star Wars™: Commander daily app ranking in Games - Strategy category for the last 30 days.
Star Wars™: Commander Worldwide Rankings | Games - Strategy
Star Wars™: Commander rankings per country in Games - Strategy category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
At its Worldwide Developer Conference, Apple announced a huge update to iTunes Connect. Developers will now be able to get more analytics helping them to manage their apps and marketing campaigns. They will also be able to actually track their app engagement and retention throughout very interesting metrics on which we will focus in this blog article. What’s new? Along with a brand new design, app previews, app bundles and TestFlight beta testing, Apple introduced …