This week, we’re proud to collaborate once again with AppsFlyer, Mobile and App Analytics expert. Discover the first part of our guest post dealing with App Analytics and ASO. Read the rest of this blog post here. The popularity of mobile apps continues to grow, keeping pace with the ever increasing public demand. Actually, we count more than 85 billion apps downloads on the Apple App Store since its launch in 2008. App Store Optimization (ASO) is getting …
United States / US English
Robin - AI Voice Assistant
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Maps & Navigation||4.421||January 27, 2018||4.16|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3598 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 6 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.421 released on January 27, 2018
• Bug fixes, stability and improved performance
Version 4.405 released on August 22, 2017
• NewsFeed, powered by Audioburst, now lets you ask Robin for extended content, just ask Robin to keep playing
• Better stability
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Version 4.404 released on August 09, 2017
Version 4.398 released on July 29, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
** CNET: "... Siri has breadth, but Robin has depth" ! **
Robin, by Audioburst, is your voice assistant on the road, bringing you texting by voice, local information, GPS navigation and even jokes, while keeping your eyes on the road. Voice in, voice out. Plus, she has more personality than other voice search products, assistants, chat bots or messenger bots. Robin gives your smartphone a smarter character.
In order to decipher, analyze and adapt to voice commands, Robin sends your voice commands to its servers.
** Endorsed by TechCrunch, CNET, Wired, Lifehacker, TechRadar, etc. **
Ask Robin for directions & places, parking & traffic, your Twitter news, gas stations & weather, reminders & alarms, messaging and much more - all hands-free ;)
Robin is a personal assistant that can be both useful and fun, constantly learning and adapting to you. She'll even call you whatever names you want! Just tap the microphone button, and Robin will be all ears. Or, "wave hello" twice in front of your phone’s upper edge (or brush/tap it lightly).
• Robin is currently in Beta, still a student. That means you can watch her intelligence evolve daily and even get to contribute a little. Come be a part of the experience!
• Gesture activation: normally, you just need to wave your hand twice close to the top edge of your phone. For best results, we recommend using the "double-brush" gesture, where your hand actually touches the phone lightly. Certain devices require specific tuning - we are working down that list as we speak.
• Permissions: Robin will never email your contacts without your knowledge! It does need a permission to access you calendar for reminders reminders, and to your GMail in case you want email narration – that’s all.
• Trouble with a particular location? Missing point of interest? Any issue at all? For best results, give your feedback to Robin right from within the app, so we have more information to actually fix the issue ASAP. See what people say about our speed to address reported issues.
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? COMPLAINTS?
Submit feedback on our UserVoice page: http://robinlabs.uservoice.com, or say 'feedback' right in the app. You can also contact us on Twitter @robinlabs, or on Robin’s FB page!
Examples of useful commands
• "What's the latest on Donald Trump?"
• "What's the latest on Kim Kardashian?"
• "Play Top Stories"
• "Play Entertainment news"
• "Play Tech news"
• "Play Sports news"
• "Play Business news"
• Where is the nearest Starbucks?... Can I park there?
• Find Thai restaurants in SF... How about French?
• Find a burger place ... Does it have a good rating?
• Go to 1234 Lombard San Francisco
• Directions to Hollywood and Highland
• What is the traffic like near Hollywood?
• Where is the cheapest gas in Santa Monica?
• What's the weather like in San Diego tomorrow?
• Is it snowing in Miami?
Texting, calling & email
• Call Joe / text Jill
• Read my email to me
• Remind me to exercise tonight!
Facebook & Twitter
• Read my Twitter feed
• Update Facebook
• Tell me a joke!
Robin - AI Voice Assistant Ranking History | Maps & Navigation
Robin - AI Voice Assistant daily app ranking in Maps & Navigation category for the last 30 days.
Robin - AI Voice Assistant Worldwide Rankings | Maps & Navigation
Robin - AI Voice Assistant rankings per country in Maps & Navigation category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
The app title is one of the most basic factors that can be improved in ASO (App Store Optimization or Mobile SEO). Indeed, it has a huge weight in the App Store algorithm. Naming your app is therefore very challenging and must be the result of a complete study. This blog post will give you our 5 tips to create or improve your app title. (picture taken from AppTweak ASO Report for Toilet Time) Why …