A/B testing is an extremely powerful way to increase conversions. If you own a website or a mobile application, you have no excuse not to use A/B testing. Indeed, it is extremely easy to implement. There are many specialized tools online that can help you to set up your A/B testing campaign. This blog article will give a general overview of this increasingly popular marketing technique, especially in app marketing. We’ll also give you our …
United States / US English
Walk with Map My Walk
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Health & Fitness||18.2.6||March 01, 2018||4.49|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3829 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 11 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 18.2.6 released on March 01, 2018
* GPS-tracked workouts now have a visualized elevation graph that makes it easy to see how the terrain may have affected your splits and other stats. Once you have completed and saved your workout, visit that workout’s detail page to see the new graph.
* For smart shoe users, we've added a new user guide and updated icons to make it easier to see when your shoes are connected.
* Bug fixes and other performance improvements.
Version 18.2.3 released on February 19, 2018
Version 18.2.1 released on February 09, 2018
* You spoke, we listened. The feed now defaults to the last tab you visited (Community, Friends, Me).
* New ordering of items in the More menu.
Under Armour Connected Footwear Users:
* Receive periodic personalized coaching tips on the workout details page of runs completed with the latest Connected Footwear shoes with HOVR.
* Only workouts > 2 minutes sync from your shoes to prevent unintended workouts.
* Workouts synced from your shoes will now use your default workout privacy setting.
Version 18.1.0 released on January 11, 2018
* Sharing to social networks is now easier using native Android sharing.
* Under Armour connected footwear users can continue to track workouts with or without their phone and can now see splits for treadmill workouts.
* See your cadence and stride length with the latest Under Armour connected running shoes with HOVR technology—available February 2018.
* Keep an eye out for our new live counter showing how many miles/km the UA community has tracked in 2018!
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Track and map every walk with MapMyWalk and get feedback and stats to improve your performance. Discover new workout routes, save and share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new fitness goals with a community of over 40 million athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first long walk or a pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Log over 600+ activities with the largest selection of activity types, including: running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, and more.
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked walk, with customizable voice feedback for stats like pace, route, distance, calories, and elevation.
- Connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
- Add your running shoes and track mileage with Gear Tracker. Get notified when it’s time for a new pair and avoid injuries.
- Use Routes to find nearby places to walk, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share them with others.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track your activity with the Android Wear app and view your progress at a glance.
- Let your shoes do the tracking with UA Record Equipped connected shoes that automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyWalk app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Google Fit, Android Wear, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
- See what your friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether just getting into fitness, or competing to win—there’s always someone there to motivate you.
- Get social and share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Become a premium member for an ad-free experience with special features.
- Reach your walking goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor & analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Set a target for your fitness and stay on track with audio coach updates, including pace, distance, duration, calories & more.
- Use Live Tracking to share your real-time walk location and give loved ones peace of mind.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyWalk.com.
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings under ‘Subscriptions’ in the Google Play Store after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyWalk is part of the world’s largest digital health & fitness community, Under Armour Connected Fitness, which includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, & MyFitnessPal. These apps were built to empower healthy and active lifestyles with one mission – to make you better.
Walk with Map My Walk Ranking History | Health & Fitness
Walk with Map My Walk daily app ranking in Health & Fitness category for the last 30 days.
Walk with Map My Walk Worldwide Rankings | Health & Fitness
Walk with Map My Walk rankings per country in Health & Fitness category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
App reviews are gaining more and more importance in terms of ASO. Especially since the last change in the App Store algorithm, aiming at “humanizing” the app world… Like a small tree in the tropical rainforest… Today, there’s more than 1000 new mobile apps launched everyday and a total of over 1,000,000 in the App Store. Your app stands no chance to be seen by users if you don’t work on several factors in order …