Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
File Commander is a powerful file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device, cloud storage or network location via a clean and intuitive interface. You can separately handle libraries of pictures, music, videos, documents, as well as rename, delete, move, zip, convert and send files with just a few taps.
The latest File Commander file explorer takes full advantage of Android P and features the redesigned Storage Analyzer. It shows detailed information on what occupies space on your device and provides suggestions on what you can delete or move, to quickly free up internal or external storage.
The File Converter feature (available as an add-on) allows you to easily convert your files into one of more 1200 different formats, while Secure Mode* enables you to encrypt and hide your sensitive data.
TAKE FULL CONTROL OF YOUR DEVICE – Do more with your Android smartphone or tablet
• A new fresher look makes File Commander the most intuitive file manager in the world
• File Converter – perform over 1200 types of conversions and convert your files into more than 100 other formats (available as an add-on)
• Secure Mode* – easily encrypt and hide your sensitive data
• Login profile can save your app settings and personalizations across devices
• Categories for your Music, Picture, and Video files, along with sections for Archives,
Documents, and more
• Sort your files by location: Cloud accounts, network addresses, local files, and Downloads
• Easily manage external storage such as microSD cards and USB OTG drives (if supported)
REMOTE FILE ACCESS AND SHARING – Get to your files from anywhere
• PC File Transfer – Now you are able to manage your files and folders even easier directly from your PC
• Access Windows/SMB based local network locations, FTP/FTPS servers, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices)
• Cloud accounts support for: Google Drive, DropBox, Box, Amazon Cloud Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive
• Link up with nearby devices via Bluetooth
• Share files easily using a wide range of sending options
FILE AND FOLDER MANAGEMENT – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Fully-customizable Home screen with quick access tiles
• Find on-device files with fast local search options
• Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
• Quickly pick up where you left off using the Recent files feature
• Send time-consuming file operations to the background so you can continue working
GET EVEN MORE WITH FILE COMMANDER PREMIUM - Premium features right at your fingertips
• Secure Mode lets you hide and encrypt your files and folders, making them invisible outside of
File Commander - File Manager/Explorer
• At-a-glance view of all your files and folders using the Storage Analyzer
• Bookmark your files and folders
• Recycle Bin* so you can delete and restore files
• Access to hidden files and folders
*Recycle Bin file restoring feature and Secure Mode are only available in File Commander Premium.
File Commander granted permissions - http://www.mobisystems.com/android/file-commander-professional/permissions/
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.