This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate with WooRank, the equivalent of AppTweak but for websites and SEO. In this article, Sam, Head of Marketing at WooRank, introduces us to App Indexing and App Packs. Learn everything you need to know to improve your app’s SEO and boost your visibility on Search Engines. Apps have played a significant role in the mobile revolution that saw mobile internet usage become the leading digital platform, overtaking …
United States / US English
Navy Federal Credit Union
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Finance||5.13.0||January 17, 2018||4.43|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2027 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 24 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 5.13.0 released on January 17, 2018
With this release, you've achieved auto loan nirvana. We waxed and polished to put an extra bit of shine on how to sign for your four-wheeled chariot.
Version 5.10.0 released on July 03, 2017
Stuffed full of treats like a picnic basket on a summer day! A version so big that it requires an extra digit!
- View and track your FICO® score if you have a credit card.
- Additional options for push notifications on your credit and debit card activity
- Improved experience for credit cards with authorized users
- Set up and manage recurring bill payments
- Add a note to your mobile deposits to remind you what the check is for and view more deposit history
Version 5.9.0 released on May 05, 2017
Our last update was huge, and we've got some cool things in store for this summer.
In the meantime, you can now refinance auto loans! Tap Products > Auto Loan to apply.
Also, make sure to sign up to get notifications when you use your debit or credit card. Check Settings > Notifications to get started!
Version 5.8.0 released on March 09, 2017
This update is chock full of wonderful- check out all of the stuff that's new and improved in this one:
-Freeze your card. Prevent spending on your debit or credit card if you misplace it.
-Push Notifications for purchases made on your cards. Check Profile to sign up.
-Open savings or checking accounts, or change your checking account type.
-Apply for an increase to your credit limit
-Backend improvements to help keep you safe and spending while you travel
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Bank easy with the Navy Federal mobile app! With a great look and feel, we’ve made the mobile app easier to find information on your accounts and transactions. Breeze through payments, transfers, and check deposits with just a few taps. Quickly sign-in using a 4-digit passcode. Apply for a credit card, a personal loan, or membership, or find your closest ATM or branch.
• Safe and Secure. Access your accounts 24 hours a day.
• Use your fingerprint or a four digit passcode to see your balances quicker.
• Easier to find information on your accounts, including transaction details and running balance.
• Make an internal, member, or external transfer through one easy process.
• Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
• Automatically deposit checks using your camera.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Apply for new credit cards or personal loans, or become a Navy Federal member.
• View and manage statements
• View credit card reward points and redeem cash rewards.
• Order new or replacement debit cards and activate them.
• Update your debit or credit card PIN instantly.
• Change your sign-in password to keep your information safe.
• Set travel notifications.
• Find the nearest branch or ATM with a single tap.
• View rates and info on our loans and savings products, or estimate a payment with a calculator.
• Read timely articles to help educate and plan your financial life.
To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal username and password. If you are not a member, apply now using the app or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA.
Message and data rates may apply.
Navy Federal Credit Union Ranking History | Finance
Navy Federal Credit Union daily app ranking in Finance category for the last 30 days.
Navy Federal Credit Union Worldwide Rankings | Finance
Navy Federal Credit Union rankings per country in Finance category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
We had the pleasure to contribute to the blog of ASO-Perform-Apps (German ASO consulting company), founded by Maximilian Lehmann. In this post, we give app developers and marketers a few hacks to increase their app retention through push notifications. Discover how to keep your users with these 4 easy techniques. Read the entire post on ASO-Perform-Apps blog. 4 Definitive Hacks for an improved App Retention A few years ago, mobile marketing was driven by installs …