This week, we’re happy to collaborate once again with Steve Young from AppMasters.co. 2015 has been an intense year for the app industry: new products, new improvements and major enhancements have surfaced. Apple and Google, the two dominant players, have both released considerable developments. What impact will these changes have on App Store Optimization (ASO)? Find below 7 key ASO takeaways from 2015. Read the entire post on AppMasters blog. Looking back at 2015, can …
United States / US English
Navy Federal Credit Union
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Finance||5.7.0||December 05, 2017||4.43|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2027 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 24 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 5.7.0 released on December 05, 2017
Signing in using your fingerprint or passcode is easy. What's easier? Not signing in at all
Use Sneak Peek to view balances of your primary checking and/or credit card without signing in. Tap the new magnifying glass icon at the upper right of the home screen to get started. Elfy magic!
If you have any issues with this update, we're happy to help. Please call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837. And you if love this update, please let us know with a review.
Version 5.10.0 released on July 03, 2017
Stuffed full of treats like a picnic basket on a summer day! A version so big that it requires an extra digit!
- View and track your FICO® score if you have a credit card.
- Additional options for push notifications on your credit and debit card activity
- Improved experience for credit cards with authorized users
- Set up and manage recurring bill payments
- Add a note to your mobile deposits to remind you what the check is for and view more deposit history
Version 5.9.0 released on May 05, 2017
Our last update was huge, and we've got some cool things in store for this summer.
In the meantime, you can now refinance auto loans! Tap Products > Auto Loan to apply.
Also, make sure to sign up to get notifications when you use your debit or credit card. Check Settings > Notifications to get started!
Version 5.8.0 released on March 09, 2017
This update is chock full of wonderful- check out all of the stuff that's new and improved in this one:
-Freeze your card. Prevent spending on your debit or credit card if you misplace it.
-Push Notifications for purchases made on your cards. Check Profile to sign up.
-Open savings or checking accounts, or change your checking account type.
-Apply for an increase to your credit limit
-Backend improvements to help keep you safe and spending while you travel
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Bank easy with the Navy Federal mobile app! With a great look and feel, we’ve made the mobile app easier to find information on your accounts and transactions. Breeze through payments, transfers, and check deposits with just a few taps. Quickly sign-in using a 4-digit passcode. Apply for a credit card, a personal loan, or membership, or find your closest ATM or branch.
• Safe and Secure. Access your accounts 24 hours a day.
• Use your fingerprint or a four digit passcode to see your balances quicker.
• Easier to find information on your accounts, including transaction details and running balance.
• Make an internal, member, or external transfer through one easy process.
• Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
• Automatically deposit checks using your camera.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Apply for new credit cards or personal loans, or become a Navy Federal member.
• View and manage statements
• View credit card reward points and redeem cash rewards.
• Order new or replacement debit cards and activate them.
• Update your debit or credit card PIN instantly.
• Change your sign-in password to keep your information safe.
• Set travel notifications.
• Find the nearest branch or ATM with a single tap.
• View rates and info on our loans and savings products, or estimate a payment with a calculator.
• Read timely articles to help educate and plan your financial life.
To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal username and password. If you are not a member, apply now using the app or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA.
Message and data rates may apply.
Navy Federal Credit Union Ranking History | Finance
Navy Federal Credit Union daily app ranking in Finance category for the last 30 days.
Navy Federal Credit Union Worldwide Rankings | Finance
Navy Federal Credit Union rankings per country in Finance category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Your app is great, your icon stands out, your screenshots are done… it’s now time to write your description! I know, I know… it’s not the most exciting part, but it is still a very important factor to work on in your App Marketing strategy. Let me help you with these 5 tips to write the best description possible… Why description matters… A LOT Description copy can be really tricky. Optimizing it is however a …