United States / US English
Nest Labs, Inc.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Lifestyle||188.8.131.52||May 22, 2018||3.89|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3784 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 12 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 184.108.40.206 released on May 22, 2018
Experience the speed and convenience of Sightline in landscape view. Tap on the camera feed window and quickly scrub your Nest Cam history to find important moments, people, and events.
Version 220.127.116.11 released on May 03, 2018
Version 18.104.22.168 released on April 09, 2018
Support for the Nest Temperature Sensor. Control the temperature in the room that is most relevant for you – not just where your thermostat happens to be.
Nest Secure users can set the alarm to go off instantly. Nest Guard can make a sound when a door or window is opened.
With Quiet time you can turn your home’s indoor chime on and off. Set a duration for how long you would like to mute your chime.
Version 22.214.171.124 released on March 15, 2018
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
At Nest, we make products that are beautiful, thoughtful and easy to use. The Nest app is no exception.
Control your Nest Learning Thermostat, arm and disarm your Nest Secure alarm system, see your home with Nest Cam, and know if Nest Protect goes off – all in one place. And get notifications on your Android phone, tablet or Android Wear watch.
Nest uses sensors, algorithms and the location of your phone to do the right thing automatically, turning off the heat and turning on the camera when you leave. Forgot to set the alarm? Nest notices and will send you a Remind Me alert. And everyone at home can get notifications and control the Nest products they need with their own Nest Account – no more sharing passwords.
Nest Learning Thermostat and Nest Thermostat E
Thermostats that program themselves to help you save energy.
- Change the temperature from the subway or the sofa using your phone or Android Wear watch.
- See how much energy you used and why.
- View and edit your schedule or boost your domestic hot water.
- Get extreme temperature alerts before your home gets too cold.
- Earn Leafs when you choose a temperature that saves you energy.
Nest Secure alarm system
- Arm and disarm your home remotely from the app.
- Know who is coming and going with Family Account integration and event history.
- Receive a Remind Me alert if you left home and forgot to set the alarm.
- Invite guests from the app, sending them an email invitation with unique passcodes with set visiting hours.
- Receive a security alert on your phone telling you what triggered the alarm- either a door or window opened or someone entered a room.
The smoke and carbon monoxide alarm that thinks, speaks and alerts your phone.
- Get an alert if Nest Protect senses smoke or carbon monoxide (CO).(Requires Wi-Fi and working internet connection)
- Silence an alarm from your phone with App Silence. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
- See the status of your batteries, sensors and Wi-Fi connection.
- Run a Safety Checkup to test all your alarms at once. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
- Get “What To Do” instructions during a smoke or CO event.
- See your Safety History so you know when alerts happened and why.
Nest Cam IQ indoor and outdoor, Nest Cam Indoor, Nest Cam Outdoor, and Dropcam
The security cameras that let you see your home on your phone, inside and out.
- Get alerts when there’s activity, and talk back to get someone’s attention.
- See what you missed with snapshots of the last three hours.
- Check in 24/7 with crisp 1080p HD (Nest Cam and Dropcam Pro only).
- Get person alerts (or familiar / unfamiliar face alerts with Nest Cam IQ) and up to 30 days of video history when you subscribe to Nest Aware. (Subscription service sold separately.)
Know who’s knocking.
- Never miss a moment with 24/7 video streaming.
- Designed to show you everything at your doorstep – people head to toe or packages on the ground.
- Get notified about a visitor even if they don’t ring the bell.
- HD Talk and Listen enables you to naturally talk with someone at your door, while reducing ambient noise.
- When you can’t answer the door, quick responses let you reply to visitors with prerecorded audio messages.
Nest x Yale Lock
The lock for a more secure Nest home.
- Use Family Accounts so everyone can unlock the door with the Nest app.
- Give people a passcode, instead of a key.
- When someone locks or unlocks the door, the Nest app can send an alert.
- With Home/Away Assist and Auto- Lock, your door can lock itself when you leave.
Some features require a working internet connection, Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth.
Nest Ranking History | Lifestyle
Nest daily app ranking in Lifestyle category for the last 30 days.
Nest Worldwide Rankings | Lifestyle
Nest rankings per country in Lifestyle category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.