This week, we had the great opportunity to be part of a new Mobile Presence episode! Listen to this insightful conversion on App Store Optimization with Laurie Galazzo, our content strategist, Peggy Anne Salz, Top 30 Mobile Marketing influencer and Shahab Zargari, expert in mobile marketing and advertising. Wait no longer and fill your ears with actionable advices on how to boost your app store visibility. Listen to the episode right now on the famous Webmasterradio.fm, the premier online B2B Podcast & …
United States / US English
My Talking Tom
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Casual||22.214.171.124||February 13, 2018||4.48|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3252 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 126.96.36.199 released on February 13, 2018
FIREMAN UNIFORM: Tom’s got a new favorite outfit!
DRAGON HELMET: When Tom puts it on, he starts breathing fire like a real dragon!
GET DIAMONDS: Play mini-games to open chests with shiny rewards!
Version 188.8.131.52 released on January 31, 2018
Version 184.108.40.206 released on January 26, 2018
STARLIGHT PAJAMAS: Put Tom to bed wearing pajamas that glow in the dark.
SNOW GLOBE: Tap it and see what happens!
HO, HO, HO! Turn off the lights for a festive surprise!
Version 220.127.116.11 released on January 25, 2018
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
One of the best free games in the world, MY TALKING TOM HAS BEEN THE NO.1 GAMES APP IN 135 COUNTRIES! Play now and see for yourself why the game’s so popular!
Adopt Talking Tom as your very own baby tamagotchi-style kitten and help him grow into a super cool fully-grown virtual cat. Dress him up in different outfits and fur colors, and choose from loads of accessories to make him look however you like! Whether you’re a kid or an adult, there’s no end to the cool fun you can have with Tom as your virtual pet!
With this new update, TOM FINALLY GETS HIS DREAM OUTFIT – a fireman’s uniform! Now he can look cooler than ever before. And you can both have fun playing with his new interactive fire-breathing dragon helmet!
Join the fun now and play for free!
- PLAY POPULAR MINI-GAMES: Earn gold coins and have fun playing all kinds of games, from puzzle to action adventures! Rocket Fun, Tom Run, Flappy Tom, Happy Connect, Bubble Shooter, Rainbows, Brick Blast and more are all free to play!
- NURTURE YOUR VERY OWN TOM: Name him, feed him his favorite foods, play with him, tuck him into bed, and watch him grow from a cute baby to a fun kid, and finally into a super cool fully-grown virtual cat.
- TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD: Collect your tickets and fly to meet other Toms. Fill your album with postcards from different places and unlock clothes fit for a true adventurer.
- UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY: Customize your very own Tom by choosing from thousands of combinations of furs, outfits, and accessories. Decorate his home and choose the best furniture to make his house look cool.
- INTERACT WITH TOM: Talk and Tom repeats everything you say. Poke, stroke and tickle him, and watch how he responds.
- ENJOY LIFELIKE EMOTIONS: Tom can be happy, hungry , sleepy, bored... The list goes on! His emotions change based on how you play with him.
- GET REWARDS AS YOU PROGRESS: Help Tom grow through 9 different stages and 999 levels, unlocking new items and coins as you go!
***Take good care of your favorite virtual pet, Talking Tom, and make him a part of your life!***
Download the game now!
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates that Outfit7 has established COPPA-compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and advertising;
- Links that direct customers to Outfit7’s websites and other apps;
- Personalization of content to encourage users to play the app again;
- The possibility to connect with friends via social networks;
- YouTube integration to allow users to watch videos of Outfit7's animated characters;
- The option to make in-app purchases;
- Items to purchase (available in different prices) using virtual currency, depending on the player’s progress; and
- Alternative options to access all functionalities of the app without making any in-app purchases using real money.
Customer support: email@example.com
My Talking Tom Ranking History | Games - Casual
My Talking Tom daily app ranking in Games - Casual category for the last 30 days.
My Talking Tom Worldwide Rankings | Games - Casual
My Talking Tom rankings per country in Games - Casual category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This is some great news for iOS developers. The approval of their apps will now be shortened to about 24 hours only. It will certainly encourage them to make more frequent app updates and therefore, improve the quality of their apps. Apple intensifies the competition with Android Who has never complain about Apple’s review process length? Submitting an app to the App Store has always been seen as painful by app developers, excited to finally …