Missed the WWDC17? Wondering how iOS 11 and the new Apple App Store will impact App Store Optimization (ASO)? Don’t worry, we are going to tell you everything you need to know! Discover all the changes that will affect ASO. Let’s get started! iOS11 New App Store: Biggest Overhaul in 9 years Since 2008, Apple holds every year the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in California. The event is used to showcase and introduce an array …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Business||184.108.40.206||March 16, 2015||3.98|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3311 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 7 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 220.127.116.11 released on March 16, 2015
- Improved quality check for scanned images
- Bug fixes
- Added the ability to transfer settings to our new and expanded app TRANSFLO Mobile+. This functionality requires TRANSFLO Mobile+ version 1.3.0 or later. You will be guided throughout the process. You need to be connected to the internet to transfer your settings.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Download TRANSFLO® Mobile – a mobile scanning solution from Pegasus TransTech that speeds document delivery allowing users to Get Paid Faster.
TRANSFLO® Mobile can be used by drivers to send paperwork to carriers and by carriers to send paperwork to brokers.
Your fleet or broker must be authorized to use the application in order to send documents. To register, you will need a Fleet ID or Broker ID. Drivers can receive their Fleet ID from their driver manager or office personnel. Carriers will be provided a Broker ID from an authorized broker or Pegasus TransTech.
If your fleet or broker is not yet signed up for the service, please submit a request to your fleet manager or broker.
TRANSFLO® Mobile is a first-rate, dependable scanning solution with the same high quality you’ve come to expect from Pegasus TransTech. This convenient, on-the go solution allows drivers and carriers to Get Paid Faster. Installation is easy, the application is simple to use and requires no training.
Once registration is complete, users can take photos of the documents or import images from the photo library. Documents can then be indexed and doc typed before submitting. Once documents are submitted, a unique Confirmation Number and email is sent and you can visit transfloexpress.com for up to 14 days to view your images.
Image optimization handles even carbon-copied documents, and documents with light gray text with a color background (blue, yellow, green, pink, etc.) will be more legible.
Users also can darken and lighten image for better image quality.
High Quality Features & Functionality :
• Crops & De-skews Image
• Improves image quality
• Converts to black & white
• Lighten and darken image
• No-hassle auto updates
• Compresses image for fast, efficient transmission
• Allows multiple documents to be scanned & sent together
• Quality check – automatically evaluates, scores and validated image before submission.
If the user captures an image that has questionable focus or is not legible, the app prompts the user to review or re-take the image.
• For best auto-border detection, put document on a dark background that contrasts with the page.
• Make sure you have good ambient light to get best results.
• You can toggle between the built-in camera and any other camera app you have on your phone by going to the Settings icon from the top right corner of the main menu screen. This way you can choose the camera that works best with your phone.
• Review the image carefully. After sending all the documents, you will also receive an email confirmation. Click on the link in the email and review the images another time.
• The images are transformed to drop background colors and shading as well as change document content to black. The high compression keeps your data plan to a minimum.
The following requirements are set to ensure high quality document submission to your fleet.
• Android 2.2 or higher
• 5MP Camera or better
• Auto-Focus Camera with flash
To learn more visit: www.transflomobile.com
For support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRANSFLO Mobile Ranking History | Business
TRANSFLO Mobile daily app ranking in Business category for the last 30 days.
TRANSFLO Mobile Worldwide Rankings | Business
TRANSFLO Mobile rankings per country in Business category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Over the last few years, the AppStore algorithm has been updated a few times without achieving Apple’s goals to ban cheaters and robotic downloads. This summer, Apple finally introduced a new algorithm, entirely redesigned to push forward newer apps with better reviews and reputation… Reputation comes first Until now, download volumes and velocity were the two most important factors for rankings on the App Store. Though, Apple recently changed the App Store algorithms to push …