This is our second Interview from our ASO expert Benjamin, from Growfirst. Learn more about Benjamin and get insights on his app marketing experience with the German market. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? My name is Benjamin, I’m 25 and together with my partner Johannes von Cramon and the app agency Next Munich I started “Growfirst” in early 2016. It’s basically a mobile marketing consultancy/agency with a strong focus on …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Auto & Vehicles||2.09||February 07, 2018||4.06|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 4008 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 2.09 released on February 07, 2018
• Bug fixes
• Stability and performance improvements
We love receiving feedback about how we are doing and what we could do better to improve Radiomize as the only co-driver app you need.
Thanks for your support.
Version 1.2.1 released on March 12, 2017
version 1.2 (86)
Version 1.2 released on February 26, 2017
Version 1.0 released on November 27, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
* RADIOMIZERS FROM 61 COUNTRIES ARE ALREADY ENJOYING RADIOMIZE *
Radiomize is an AI Driver Assistant, For staying safely connected to your digital life while driving.
Radiomize interacts with you, like a friend who understands you. It knows what you like and delivers it.
Radiomize works on almost any car, taking the personalized connected driving experience to the next level.
The Radiomize app is integrated with the Radiomize Smart Wheel® IoT device, accurately controlled by dead simple touch gestures.
The next generation of the connected cars is here. With Radiomize, connected driving has never been safer and fun!
• Listen to new incoming message, dictate a response or start new conversations: SMS, WhatsApp & Facebook messages without touching or looking at your phone.
• Hands-Free calls, easier then ever before. Just say the name as it stored in your iPhone without restrictions.
• It's all about you. The music you love. Explore endless personalized streaming music, play your own favorite playlists from your device or from Apple Music®, Spotify® and SoundCloud® (coming soon), or listen to the best 30,000 web radio stations around the world. in-car entertainment under one roof.
• Automated navigation to find your next or favorite destination without removing your hands from the steering wheel or your eyes from the road. Fully compatible with Google Maps®, Apple Maps®, Yandex Maps® and Waze®.
• Real time safety alerts: Personal Speeding alert, Oversteer alert, Severe Weather alert (coming soon).
EYES-FREE HANDS-FREE GESTURE CONTROL
• With Radiomize Smart Wheel® IoT wearable device (sold separately), you don't need to look or touch your iPhone while driving anymore. Mount it to your dashboard or simply put it away. You will almost don't feel the difference. Controlled by ridiculously simple touch gestures like taps and swipes, integrated with cutting edge Speech-To-Text and Text-To-Speech engines, you get digitally-connected at the tip of your thumbs.
*“More than just an ingenious touchpad, Radiomize also includes a music and news "fusion" smartphone app that creates "personal, dynamic and mood-based" playlists for the user. Moreover, the more you use it, the more it learns what you like and adjusts what it serves up.” - Mashable, Nick Jaynes
“In short, it is one of those simple, ingenious products….” – Wired
“Radiomize Makes a Smart Car Out of any Steering Wheel.” - Gadizmo, R.J. Huneke
“No More Texting While Driving: Radiomize Keeps Your Eyes On The Road, Saves Lives.” - NoCamels, Natalia Kushnir
“It adds a touch pad to your steering wheel, letting you control music, news and more on your phone without taking your hands off the wheel.” – Trusted Reviews, Joe Svetlik
“Radiomize aims to bring smart steering wheels to the masses.” - Gizmag, R.J. Huneke
“The Radiomize is a high-tech steering wheel cover that is designed to make it possible for you to convert your regular old steering wheel into an intuitive touchpad controller that can be paired up with a smartphone, allowing you to enjoy connected car options on any car.” – Trend Hunter, Rahul Kalvapalle
• Radiomize app is working only when the Radiomize Smart Wheel® is paired and gives you access to all the premium features for no extra charge.
You can get it at your local dealer, or go to our website www.radiomize.com
KEEP IN TOUCH
• For any type of suggestion, request, information, questions or concerns you can contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up to date with future developments of Radiomize, you can follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/radiomizeinfo/
Access our website at www.radiomize.com
Radiomize Ranking History | Auto & Vehicles
Radiomize daily app ranking in Auto & Vehicles category for the last 30 days.
Radiomize Worldwide Rankings | Auto & Vehicles
Radiomize rankings per country in Auto & Vehicles category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
We had the great opportunity to contribute once again to Apptamin’s blog (app preview video company), hosted by Sylvain Gauchet. This guest post is a complete and up-to-date guide to iOS app name and keywords optimization. Find everything you need to know to master your Apple App Store keywords optimization and improve your discoverability. Learn effective strategies from data driven case studies. Read the entire post on Apptamin’s blog. Your app is live and available …