Another great guest post brought to us by Florence Broder, content manager at AppsFlyer. In this article, Florence gives us a few tips on deep linking and warns us about its misuse. When it comes to the desktop links users are accustomed to jump from site to site and from medium to medium with ease. It’s not an issue to see a link on social media or an email, click it, and it brings to the …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Music & Audio||10.4||November 14, 2017||3.82|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
Your app description seems to be too short.
Show more >
It's only 873 characters. We strongly recommend writing at least 1.000 characters. Use content that will make your app unique (features description, characteristics, how to use your app, ...). Your description needs to convince people to download your app. Also, descriptions on Google Play are taken into account by the algorithm so it is important to add relevant and important keywords in your copy. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app description.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 10 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 10.4 released on November 14, 2017
- Key light compatibility for "The ONE Smart Piano"
- New "Simple Names" label mode
- Sheet music should appear much sharper
- Fixed "unable to type" bug
- Fixed crash on exit when a digital piano is connected
- Fixed several other crashes and ANRs
Version 10.3 released on September 11, 2016
- Added "Megalovania" song from Undertale.
- Added four "FNaF" songs by The Living Tombstone.
- Allowed 13 more songs in demo mode.
- Added Slovenian translation.
- Fixed stuttering when text first appears.
- Fixed black screen when returning from background.
- Fixed crash on Samsung 5.1.1 devices when plugging in a MIDI device.
- Fixed bug preventing on-screen typing.
- Fixed Android N crash.
Version 10.2.4 released on January 27, 2016
Version 10.2 released on August 19, 2015
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Start playing immediately, even if you can't read sheet music. Use the touchscreen or connect a digital keyboard and play using real piano keys!
- Synthesia will wait until you hit the correct note in "Melody Practice" mode.
- Perform each hand separately or together.
- Try more than 20 songs in the free version.
- Buy the unlock to play 130 more, along with every other MIDI song ever created.
- Connect your own digital piano and play along.
- Compatible with the lights in most lighted keyboards.
- Optionally show traditional sheet music, in addition to the falling notes.
- Master each section by creating a loop and practicing repeatedly.
- Keep time using the built-in metronome.
- Learn the correct fingers to use from the hints included with every song.
- Choose from more than 100 different instrument sounds.
Synthesia Ranking History | Music & Audio
Synthesia daily app ranking in Music & Audio category for the last 30 days.
Synthesia Worldwide Rankings | Music & Audio
Synthesia rankings per country in Music & Audio category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Rishan from Yodel Mobile is one of our ASO Experts and he’s answered our questions on App Store Optimization (ASO). Discover his insights below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve worked in the mobile industry for the past 5 years. Having come from a mobile innovations and insights background, I was quick to realise the importance and impact that mobile would have on brands, businesses and everyday users for the …