United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Productivity||184.108.40.206||May 17, 2018||4.5|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2100 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 9 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 220.127.116.11 released on May 17, 2018
We’ve made a couple of fixes to the Clipboard
Version 18.104.22.168 released on May 03, 2018
• You can now type in six new languages: Dinka, Kikongo, Kituba, Mandingo, Luganda & Naro
• You will now see more predictions in Vietnamese & Thai
Version 22.214.171.124 released on April 19, 2018
* Customize the toolbar by turning features on/off & rearrange them in the order you want.
* Type in 7 new languages: Aja, Blackfoot, Seychellois Creole, Kazakh (Latin), K’iche’ & Quechua (Southern)
* Location Sharing works in 24 new countries
* Emoji panel will now default to the last used tab
* SwiftKey won't crash when creating Photo Themes
* You can now re-personalize from Gmail and Google+ without it failing
Version 126.96.36.199 released on April 12, 2018
We've added new languages: Alsatian, Fongbe, Norman, Urdu (English), and Warlpiri
- Punctuation slider should no longer trigger the period when sliding
- Keyboard won't lock up when trying to tag someone in Instagram comments
- Layout fixed when using Dvorak + split + undock
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
NEW: All themes are now completely free!
Upgrade your phone’s keyboard to SwiftKey Keyboard for free - and get more done without fussing over typos. Join over 250 million people worldwide who use SwiftKey Keyboard for hassle-free typing.
SwiftKey Keyboard uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically learn your writing style, including the emoji you love to use (if you use emoji), the words that matter to you and how you like to type. That means autocorrect and predictive text that actually works because it adapts to you.
SwiftKey Keyboard caters for all typing tastes - all colors, designs and themes. Support for 150+ languages. Tapping or swipe-to-type. Tons of emoji (smileys, emoticons). No emoji. Or emoji keyboard predictions learned from how you’ve used emoji before.
- Kills your typos
- Type faster with A.I.-powered predictions
- Simply swipe-to-type with SwiftKey Flow
- Autocorrect that actually works
- Always learning your slang, nicknames and phrases
- 80+ colors, designs and themes
- Emoji keyboard - learns and predicts your favorite emoticons
- Bilingual autocorrect across 200+ languages
- Teach the autocorrect your quirks from your online accounts
Find out more about SwiftKey’s key features: https://swiftkey.com/en/keyboard/android/
Supports 200+ languages, including:
English (US, UK, AU, CA)
Spanish (ES, LA, US)
Portuguese (PT, BR)
See the full list of languages here: https://support.swiftkey.com/hc/en-us/articles/201598431-What-languages-are-currently-supported-for-SwiftKey-on-Android-
SwiftKey Keyboard requests access to your SMS messages in order to improve word predictions based on what you've typed before.
Some features are only supported by certain versions of Android. Emoji is supported on Android 4.1 and above. For more information on emoji support and other FAQs, please see https://support.swiftkey.com/.
© Copyright TouchType Ltd 2018
SwiftKey Keyboard Ranking History | Productivity
SwiftKey Keyboard daily app ranking in Productivity category for the last 30 days.
SwiftKey Keyboard Worldwide Rankings | Productivity
SwiftKey Keyboard rankings per country in Productivity category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.