Here’s our new guest post published on AppLift. This article is a re-write of our previous post on the new Apple’s OS. Find out 3 big opportunities for app developers brought by the new capabilities and features of iOS9. Apple’s latest operating system, iOS9, was introduced at the annual Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference Keynote, held on June 8 in San Francisco. Since the general launch in September, we’ve observed an impressively quick adoption rate: there …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Productivity||220.127.116.11||August 16, 2017||4.49|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2045 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 7 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 18.104.22.168 released on June 01, 2017
Version 22.214.171.124 released on June 15, 2017
- We've added support for Tamlish and Tamil Transliteration so you'll no longer have to switch between language scripts.
- The emoji panel sports a new look. We've moved categories to the top, and recent emoji are now even easier to access.
- The "Light Theme" now renders as normal
- Samsung devices will no longer randomly resize the keyboard
Version 126.96.36.199 released on June 22, 2017
Version 188.8.131.52 released on June 29, 2017
- We've added support for Tamlish and Tamil Transliteration
- Transliteration is now supported in: Bangla, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi & Telugu
- We now support GIFs – categories only (for now). They can be accessed from the emoji panel
- New keyboard shortcuts for Bluetooth and hard keyboards
- No more crashing when deleting punctuation in the Japanese layout
- No more crashing when deleting "!"
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
NEW: All themes are now completely free!
Upgrade your phone’s keyboard to SwiftKey Keyboard for free - and get more done without fussing over typos. Join over 250 million people worldwide who use SwiftKey Keyboard for hassle-free typing.
SwiftKey Keyboard uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically learn your writing style, including the emoji you love to use (if you use emoji), the words that matter to you and how you like to type. That means autocorrect and predictive text that actually works because it adapts to you.
SwiftKey Keyboard caters for all typing tastes - all colors, designs and themes. Support for 150+ languages. Tapping or swipe-to-type. Tons of emoji (smileys, emoticons). No emoji. Or emoji keyboard predictions learned from how you’ve used emoji before.
- Kills your typos
- Type faster with A.I.-powered predictions
- Simply swipe-to-type with SwiftKey Flow
- Autocorrect that actually works
- Always learning your slang, nicknames and phrases
- 80+ colors, designs and themes
- Emoji keyboard - learns and predicts your favorite emoticons
- Bilingual autocorrect across 150+ languages
- Teach the autocorrect your quirks from your online accounts
Find out more about SwiftKey’s key features: https://swiftkey.com/en/keyboard/android/
Supports 150+ languages, including:
English (US, UK, AU, CA)
Spanish (ES, LA, US)
Portuguese (PT, BR)
See the full list of languages here: https://swiftkey.com/en/keyboard/android/#lb.supported-languages
SwiftKey Keyboard requests access to your SMS messages in order to improve word predictions based on what you've typed before.
Some features are only supported by certain versions of Android. Emoji is supported on Android 4.1 and above. For more information on emoji support and other FAQs, please see https://support.swiftkey.com/.
© Copyright TouchType Ltd 2017
SwiftKey Keyboard Ranking History | Productivity
SwiftKey Keyboard daily app ranking in Productivity category for the last 30 days.
SwiftKey Keyboard Worldwide Rankings | Productivity
SwiftKey Keyboard rankings per country in Productivity category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This is a very interesting guest post coming from Kate Abrosimova, Content Marketing Director at Yalantis (mobile application development company). This article goes through mobile app branding and talks about three fundamental things that mobile app owners need to define about their brands: brand personality, brand visual identity, and brand relationships. Learn how to do so below. Identify your brand Your brand is defined by the experience that customers have when they interact with your …