Today, we’re having the pleasure to interview another of our ASO experts, Lee Blyth, founder of Approots (app full stack growth company). 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working in Mobile Marketing and ASO for a long time. I’m from London (born and bred) and have been in Mobile most of my career, starting at Microsoft in 2007 when the iPhone 1 launched. My consultancy, Approots, is a full …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Productivity||220.127.116.11||October 16, 2017||4.49|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2045 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 7 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 18.104.22.168 released on June 01, 2017
Version 22.214.171.124 released on June 15, 2017
- We've added support for Tamlish and Tamil Transliteration so you'll no longer have to switch between language scripts.
- The emoji panel sports a new look. We've moved categories to the top, and recent emoji are now even easier to access.
- The "Light Theme" now renders as normal
- Samsung devices will no longer randomly resize the keyboard
Version 126.96.36.199 released on June 22, 2017
Version 188.8.131.52 released on June 29, 2017
- We've added support for Tamlish and Tamil Transliteration
- Transliteration is now supported in: Bangla, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi & Telugu
- We now support GIFs – categories only (for now). They can be accessed from the emoji panel
- New keyboard shortcuts for Bluetooth and hard keyboards
- No more crashing when deleting punctuation in the Japanese layout
- No more crashing when deleting "!"
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
NEW: All themes are now completely free!
Upgrade your phone’s keyboard to SwiftKey Keyboard for free - and get more done without fussing over typos. Join over 250 million people worldwide who use SwiftKey Keyboard for hassle-free typing.
SwiftKey Keyboard uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically learn your writing style, including the emoji you love to use (if you use emoji), the words that matter to you and how you like to type. That means autocorrect and predictive text that actually works because it adapts to you.
SwiftKey Keyboard caters for all typing tastes - all colors, designs and themes. Support for 150+ languages. Tapping or swipe-to-type. Tons of emoji (smileys, emoticons). No emoji. Or emoji keyboard predictions learned from how you’ve used emoji before.
- Kills your typos
- Type faster with A.I.-powered predictions
- Simply swipe-to-type with SwiftKey Flow
- Autocorrect that actually works
- Always learning your slang, nicknames and phrases
- 80+ colors, designs and themes
- Emoji keyboard - learns and predicts your favorite emoticons
- Bilingual autocorrect across 150+ languages
- Teach the autocorrect your quirks from your online accounts
Find out more about SwiftKey’s key features: https://swiftkey.com/en/keyboard/android/
Supports 150+ languages, including:
English (US, UK, AU, CA)
Spanish (ES, LA, US)
Portuguese (PT, BR)
See the full list of languages here: https://swiftkey.com/en/keyboard/android/#lb.supported-languages
SwiftKey Keyboard requests access to your SMS messages in order to improve word predictions based on what you've typed before.
Some features are only supported by certain versions of Android. Emoji is supported on Android 4.1 and above. For more information on emoji support and other FAQs, please see https://support.swiftkey.com/.
© Copyright TouchType Ltd 2017
SwiftKey Keyboard Ranking History | Productivity
SwiftKey Keyboard daily app ranking in Productivity category for the last 30 days.
SwiftKey Keyboard Worldwide Rankings | Productivity
SwiftKey Keyboard rankings per country in Productivity category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
We had the great opportunity to contribute once again to Apptamin’s blog (app preview video company), hosted by Sylvain Gauchet. This guest post is a complete and up-to-date guide to iOS app name and keywords optimization. Find everything you need to know to master your Apple App Store keywords optimization and improve your discoverability. Learn effective strategies from data driven case studies. Read the entire post on Apptamin’s blog. Your app is live and available …