To start this new year 2017, we had the pleasure to contribute to WooRank’s blog (SEO checker platform). For the occasion, we thought of providing a thorough recap of the latest ASO best practices. Find everything you need to know in this ASO guide to boost your app in 2017. Read the entire post on WooRank’s blog. Did you know that there are now over 2 million apps on the Apple Store and Google Play …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Beauty||5.2||January 12, 2018||4.68|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1991 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 5.2 released on January 12, 2018
* Introducing Diamond, the new & highest level of Ultamate Rewards. It's the ultimate tier for guests who live, breathe, and love beauty - a program full of brilliant, new benefits to dazzle and delight
* GLAMlab has been updated with all new models representative of a wider variety of skin tones, complexions, and shapes
* Need to shop MAC foundations and Lancôme mascara, but unsure which location carries which brands? Now refine by brand in our Store Locator to simplify planning your next visit
Version 5.1.1 released on October 05, 2017
We’ve made some beautiful (and bold!) changes to our bag and checkout experience:
* Checkout is quicker than ever, now just a single page with less steps
* Available gifts with purchase are automatically added to your order
* More product info (including color, size, and scent) is now provided in the bag
* Checking out as a guest? Add your Ultamate Rewards member ID and never miss out on points
Version 5.0 released on July 07, 2017
Our home screen got a gorgeous makeover!
* More easily view & access your Ultamate Rewards bonus offers, current status, and points balance
* Shop our biggest events, latest promotions, & newest arrivals, all from the home screen
* Swipe & scroll through the hottest beauty trends and looks for inspiration
* Use the hamburger menu to quickly navigate through the app
Got a gift card? Store it in the app, then pull it up during checkout to redeem it on your purchase!
Version 4.7.1 released on April 28, 2017
* Arriving May 7, find MAC Cosmetics in GLAMlab, Ulta’s virtual beauty try-on experience!
* Use voice search to search for a brand or product, simply by speaking its name
* Search even faster with type-ahead, which suggests brands and products as you type
* View and select from your recent searches to easily pick up where you left off
* Use the updated store locator to get directions to your nearest store, view hours, & even book a Salon appointment!
* Bug fixes & performance enhancements
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Calling all beauty fans! Download our mobile app to get all things beauty, all in one place instantly. Find your favorite makeup, skincare & haircare products, discover everything that’s new, check out special offers & access your Ultamate Rewards account anytime, anywhere.
• Check out GLAMlab, our virtual beauty try-on experience! Virtually try on your favorites for eyes, lips, and cheeks from top brands including Urban Decay, MAC, NYX, & more coming soon.
• Book an appointment at your nearest Ulta Beauty Salon in a snap! Treat yourself to beauty services for hair, skin & more.
• Shop by category & filter by brand, price, best sellers & new arrivals
• Easily find a product using our barcode scanner to view product info, ratings, reviews & save your favorites; QR codes supported.
• Use voice search to search for a brand or product, simply by speaking its name
• View weekly ads, gifts with purchase & special offers
• Gift gorgeously! Send eGift Cards or Gift Cards by mail from your mobile device
• Feel the love! Sign up for Ulta Beauty’s free Ultamate Rewards Program & add your card to Apple Wallet
• Access your existing Ultamate Rewards account to view bonus offers, current status, and points balance
• Learn more & apply for the Ultamate Rewards Credit Card – another exciting way that beauty loves you back!
• Explore the Ulta Beauty Mix for the latest on what’s making our hearts race, along with beauty tips, articles and how-to’s
• Opt-in for push notifications to be the first to know about exclusive offers on your favorite products & brands, as well as upcoming events at your nearest Ulta Beauty store
• Review your Ulta.com account order history and order tracking
• Use the store locator to get directions to your nearest Ulta Beauty store, view hours, & even book a Salon appointment!
• Share your favorite products & looks on your favorite social networks
Ulta Beauty Ranking History | Beauty
Ulta Beauty daily app ranking in Beauty category for the last 30 days.
Ulta Beauty Worldwide Rankings | Beauty
Ulta Beauty rankings per country in Beauty category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This article was generously submitted by Krista McLandress, Marketing Manager at AppsBuilder – a professional, yet easy to use mobile app development platform. In this guest post, Krista tackles a controversial subject and compares app design innovation vs templates and themes usage. If she thinks that hand coded apps will not disappear, she points out how time-consuming it can be to craft an entire new app design. App developers should sometimes focus more on their app business …