Have you ever heard of Progressive Web Apps? Discover everything you need to know in this post! The rise of Progressive Web Apps is as inevitable as that of the mobile app a decade ago. Providing benefits to both mobile users and site owners, Ian Naylor, founder and CEO of AppInstitute (DIY App Builder) explains us why Progressive Web Apps are worth investing in now. Progressive Web Apps just work There’s no need to develop …
United States / US English
United States Postal Service®,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Business||4.9.8||November 21, 2017||3.89|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2056 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.9.8 released on November 21, 2017
This release includes new tracking statuses and bug fixes.
Version 4.9.7 released on October 02, 2017
• Updates to the Tracking
• Bug fixes
Version 4.9.5 released on August 02, 2017
This release includes enhancements for USPS branding and bug fixes.
Version 4.9.4 released on June 19, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Access popular USPS.com® tools on the go with the “USPS Mobile®” app: calculate shipping prices (limitations apply), find a Post Office ™, look up a ZIP Code™, schedule a next-day pickup, request USPS to hold your mail, access Informed Delivery® to track packages and digitally preview incoming mail, and more.
• Check the status of shipments sent using Priority Mail®, Priority Mail Express®, Certified Mail®, and certain other delivery services. Nickname your shipments and sign up for text and email alerts to notify you of the delivery status.
• Calculate a Domestic or International Price to determine how much postage you will need when you ship a letter, card, large envelope, or package (limitations apply). Choose retail or online pricing, add any extra services you need, and view the total, too.
• Find USPS® Locations when you need to get to a Post Office™, Self-Service Kiosk (APC®) or collection box with an easy-to-filter locator. The USPS Mobile app uses your device’s GPS to show your closest options on a map, along with their Regular Hours, Special Hours and Last Collection Times, and provides mapped results with driving, walking, or transit directions.
• Look up a ZIP Code™ for any U.S. or Canadian address.
• Schedule a free next-day pickup and have your Letter Carrier pick up Priority Mail®, Priority Mail Express®, Global Express Guaranteed®, or Merchandise Return Services shipments from your home or office during regular mail delivery.
• Request Hold Mail Service while you’re away, and we’ll keep your mail at your local Post Office™ for you to pick up or be delivered by your carrier when you return.
• Scan the barcode on shipping labels with your device’s camera. The app recognizes the shipment and stores the label number, so you can stay on top of delivery status.
• Link to Informed Delivery to track packages and digitally preview your household’s incoming mail arriving soon; view grayscale images of the exterior, address side of letter-sized mailpieces.
USPS MOBILE® Ranking History | Business
USPS MOBILE® daily app ranking in Business category for the last 30 days.
USPS MOBILE® Worldwide Rankings | Business
USPS MOBILE® rankings per country in Business category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
The Apple App Store is closing for 5 days during the Holiday Season, while this period is actually the busiest in terms of app downloads! We highly encourage you to update your App Store Optimization (ASO) strategy before Christmas in order to benefit from this spike. Discover our latest observations based on download data collected for over 2 years! 2017, busy year for the App Stores! Christmas time and the Holiday season are around the …