For the first time, we’re welcoming a guest post from Appsee, mobile app analytics platform. In this article Hannah gives us the checklist to complete in order to build a solid mobile user onboarding strategy. If app pros want users sticking around with their product, they need to be with them every step of the way. From the first time users open the app, app pros need to be there, providing assistance along the way. …
United States / US English
United States Postal Service®,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Business||4.9.5||August 02, 2017||3.91|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2056 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 4.9 released on January 30, 2017
We have updated the USPS Mobile® app to support an enhanced analytics platform and apply bug fixes.
Version 4.9.1 released on March 27, 2017
• Version 4.9.1 includes updated crash logging analytics
Version 4.9.3 released on May 15, 2017
· Introduce “Informed Delivery”®
· Bug fixes
Version 4.9.4 released on June 19, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Access popular USPS.com® tools on the go with the “USPS Mobile®” app: calculate shipping prices (limitations apply), find a Post Office ™, look up a ZIP Code™, schedule a next-day pickup, request USPS to hold your mail, access Informed Delivery® to track packages and digitally preview incoming mail, and more.
• Check the status of shipments sent using Priority Mail®, Priority Mail Express®, Certified Mail®, and certain other delivery services. Nickname your shipments and sign up for text and email alerts to notify you of the delivery status.
• Calculate a Domestic or International Price to determine how much postage you will need when you ship a letter, card, large envelope, or package (limitations apply). Choose retail or online pricing, add any extra services you need, and view the total, too.
• Find USPS® Locations when you need to get to a Post Office™, Self-Service Kiosk (APC®) or collection box with an easy-to-filter locator. The USPS Mobile app uses your device’s GPS to show your closest options on a map, along with their Regular Hours, Special Hours and Last Collection Times, and provides mapped results with driving, walking, or transit directions.
• Look up a ZIP Code™ for any U.S. or Canadian address.
• Schedule a free next-day pickup and have your Letter Carrier pick up Priority Mail®, Priority Mail Express®, Global Express Guaranteed®, or Merchandise Return Services shipments from your home or office during regular mail delivery.
• Request Hold Mail Service while you’re away, and we’ll keep your mail at your local Post Office™ for you to pick up or be delivered by your carrier when you return.
• Scan the barcode on shipping labels with your device’s camera. The app recognizes the shipment and stores the label number, so you can stay on top of delivery status.
• Link to Informed Delivery to track packages and digitally preview your household’s incoming mail arriving soon; view grayscale images of the exterior, address side of letter-sized mailpieces.
USPS MOBILE® Ranking History | Business
USPS MOBILE® daily app ranking in Business category for the last 30 days.
USPS MOBILE® Worldwide Rankings | Business
USPS MOBILE® rankings per country in Business category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week’s guest post goes to Whalla Labs, mobile app development company. At WWDC16, Apple introduced the arrival of Search Ads, which will be displayed in the App Store search results. But how and when will these ads appear? How will they affect App Store Optimization (ASO) and app discoverability? Everything you need to know below. Read the entire post on Whalla Labs blog. App Store discoverability: looking for a needle in a haystack App …