We’re very excited to introduce our new ASO Interviews series featuring our ASO experts. To kick this off, Gabe from Incipia offers his personal experience in the app’s world and gives out some powerful tips to boost your app’s performance and ROI. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? Incipia is a mobile app development and marketing company with a specialty in stable app development (building apps set to scale, rather than …
United States / US English
Mahjong Treasure Quest
VIZOR APPS CORP.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Puzzle||2.11||November 07, 2017||4.6|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1168 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 2.11 released on November 07, 2017
Version 2.14.4 released on September 07, 2017
- Play new chapters!
- Smoother, faster game play due to bug fixes and stability improvements.
Version 2.14.1 released on May 25, 2017
- Play new chapters! That is a total of 1,290 levels to challenge you!
- New languages added. Now the game is available in Japanese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, and Korean languages.
Version 2.14 released on May 10, 2017
- Play new chapters! That is a total of 1,215 levels to challenge you!
- Complete Sophie's family album with 3 new pictures!
- Revel in smoother and faster game play with UI changes, bug fixes, and stability improvements.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Classic mahjong + inventive extra challenges + dramatic storyline = Mahjong Treasure Quest!
Join the enchanting journey of Sophie and her companion, Oliver the cat, across the picturesque fantasy lands and dungeons!
That's what you are about to discover in Mahjong Treasure Quest:
- Solve captivating brain teasers;
- Collect treasures in your quest to stop wicked witch Eris;
- Investigate the mysterious disappearance of Sophie’s parents;
- And help the loving family reunite!
More features you’ll treasure in Mahjong Treasure Quest:
- Develop your own strategy with the tools available to you.
- Hundreds of levels to challenge you!
- Play bonus levels such as timed quests and exclusive puzzles to spice things up.
- Receive regular game updates with new characters, levels, and quests.
- Be social! Get help from your Facebook friends and compete with them!
- Even when offline, keep right on playing full version of the game without losing your progress.
Mahjong Treasure Quest is always there for you no matter where you are, whether at home, on the road, in a plane, or on a subway.
Mahjong Treasure Quest Ranking History | Games - Puzzle
Mahjong Treasure Quest daily app ranking in Games - Puzzle category for the last 30 days.
Mahjong Treasure Quest Worldwide Rankings | Games - Puzzle
Mahjong Treasure Quest rankings per country in Games - Puzzle category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we had the great opportunity to collaborate with OpenXcell, one of the pioneers in mobile app development services. Discover the first part of our guest post on the best practices of app localization. Read the rest of this article here. You spent months building an awesome app. You’ve worked hard on your App Store Optimization and your app is selling well in English-speaking countries. However, on the other hand, you’re struggling to drive downloads and your traffic …