Our ASO Expert, Laurie Galazzo, was interviewed by RaiseMetrics, A/B testing platform provider. Get a glimpse of her answers below. Read the full discussion on RaiseMetrics blog. Why do you think ASO has become such an important aspect of app marketing over the last few years? App Store Optimization (ASO) has become increasingly popular over the last few years, as the amount of mobile apps have kept increasing phenomenally on the stores. Indeed, with over …
United States / US English
Wells Fargo for Tablet
Wells Fargo Mobile,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Finance||18.104.22.1685||January 22, 2018||3.9|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3288 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 17 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 22.214.171.1245 released on January 22, 2018
Minor Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Version 126.96.36.199 released on July 20, 2017
Version 188.8.131.52 released on June 19, 2017
Minor performance enhancements and bug fixes
Version 184.108.40.2061 released on March 30, 2017
Minor performance improvements and bug fixes.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Simplify your life and stay in control with the Wells Fargo® for Tablet App. Manage your finances; make check deposits, transfer funds, and pay bills, all within the app.
Manage Your Accounts
• Quickly access your accounts with Fingerprint Sign On¹
• View key account information without having to login with FastLook
• Review activity and balances in your accounts
• View your credit card transactions and manage your rewards program
• Easily activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Set your language preference to English or Spanish²
• Deposit checks with ease using your Android tablet’s camera
• Instantly view the processing deposit in your account
Make Transfers and Payments
• Transfer funds between your Wells Fargo accounts and to other financial institutions
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address with Zelle℠³
• Pay your bills with Wells Fargo’s Bill Pay service
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity, and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade® accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data, and news
Help Stay Secure
• Visit the Security Center to report fraud and learn how to help keep your accounts safe
• With our Online Security Guarantee you’re not liable for fraudulent transactions when reported promptlyᶣ
• Configure and receive near real time alerts
• Get notified of suspicious activity with text or email alerts
• Get easy access to your FICO® Credit Score⁵
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ask on the Wells Fargo Community: https://www.wellsfargocommunity.com/
• Locate one of our 13,000 ATMs or approximately 5900 retail banking branches near you via GPS
• Set up an appointment to meet with a Personal Banker
1. Only certain devices are eligible for enrollment in Touch ID sign-in.
2. Wells Fargo® for Tablet App may not be available in Spanish to all Wells Fargo customers. Not all products and services are available in Spanish.
3. Mobile numbers may need to be registered with Zelle before they can be used. Available to U.S. bank account holders only. Not available for Opportunity Checking or Opportunity Savings accounts.
4. You’re not liable for fraudulent transactions made using our Online Services when you notify the bank within 60 days after we send your statement showing the unauthorized activity and comply with security responsibilities. Please see our Online Security Guarantee for details.
5. For Wells Fargo customers with an eligible credit card account.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE.
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by 2 separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company. WellsTrade® accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC.
Minimum System Requirements: Android 4.4 and higher are supported.
Wells Fargo for Tablet Ranking History | Finance
Wells Fargo for Tablet daily app ranking in Finance category for the last 30 days.
Wells Fargo for Tablet Worldwide Rankings | Finance
Wells Fargo for Tablet rankings per country in Finance category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week we’re having the pleasure to publish a guest post from Ian Naylor, founder and CEO of AppInstitute, one of the world’s leading DIY App Builders. If you want to get a slice of the rapidly expanding app industry, it’s time to turn the app idea that’s floating around in your head into a real tangible product. Taking an app idea and turning it into something real is a challenge most app developers struggle …