Recently, many have been talking about deep linking as the new revolution for app marketers. However, few people really understand this new term. AppTweak has decided to introduce this fresh tool - in a simple way - just for you… So, what is deep linking? Deep linking resolves the problem of transition between app to app and web page to app. When a user clicks on a link of a mobile website, he is directed …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Communication||3.1.3||January 30, 2018||4.32|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1661 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.1.3 released on January 30, 2018
* Updated our main search to make it easier to change location based on user feedback
* Bug fixes
Version 2.9.5 released on April 19, 2017
- Continued UI improvements and bug fixes
Version 2.9.3 released on March 04, 2017
-Minor bug fixes
-Improved results for subscribers
Version 2.9.1 released on November 15, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Whitepages is the most trusted way to find people and get contact information, including reverse phone lookup, Caller ID and business Yellow Pages listings. More than 50 million people per month use our people search, reverse phone lookup and background check reports to find people, get phone numbers and addresses, and to verify identities and public record information.
With the Whitepages app you can:
* Find people and get contact information with ease
* Identify unknown and spam callers in seconds with our Caller Id that enables one-click search from your call log or simply entering a phone number
* Find who lives at an address with reverse address search
* Find who owns an unfamiliar or suspicious email address and if you can trust it with reverse email search
* Find businesses including stores and restaurants with Yellow Pages search
* Get background check reports , including criminal records, public records and more on Whitepages Premium
Just some of the ways people use the Whitepages App:
* Identify unknown callers & spam calls with reverse phone lookup and Caller ID
* Get contact information for anyone you want to get in touch with
* Use our Yellow Pages to get a business phone number, driving directions and business hours
* See who lives in the houses or apartments around you with reverse address lookup
* Get information on property you are interested in, including who owns it
* Verify someone’s identity and who they say they are with our web background check reports that include criminal history, public records and property info
Whitepages Ranking History | Communication
Whitepages daily app ranking in Communication category for the last 30 days.
Whitepages Worldwide Rankings | Communication
Whitepages rankings per country in Communication category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re proud to collaborate once again with AppsFlyer, Mobile and App Analytics expert. Discover the first part of our guest post dealing with App Analytics and ASO. Read the rest of this blog post here. The popularity of mobile apps continues to grow, keeping pace with the ever increasing public demand. Actually, we count more than 85 billion apps downloads on the Apple App Store since its launch in 2008. App Store Optimization (ASO) is getting …