Let’s continue this “Ultimate Guide” series! This week’s guest post was written for Erminesoft, mobile app development company. Learn everything you need to know on mobile app reviews thanks to this complete guide on the latest best practices. Let’s go for the five stars, shall we? Read the entire post on Erminesoft’s blog. Long gone are the days when App Stores were the place where a couple of tech geeks would fish for the newest …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Weather||1.3.5||February 16, 2016||4.49|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1958 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 9 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.3.3 released on January 06, 2015
Version 1.3.4 released on January 20, 2016
Version 1.3.5 released on February 16, 2016
Version released on January 01, 1970
* Installation Fix
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Intellicast Weather raises the bar for interactive real-time weather applications. Whether you’re checking the forecast for the next 10 days, the next 24 hours, tracking SEVERE storms using our advanced radar, or even plotting earthquakes in real-time, Intellicast is the only Android weather app you need.
- NOWrad Radar: The most timely interactive radar for North America that also does real-time storm cell tracking and map-based weather alerts. Uses the state-of-the-art merging of doppler radars from NOAA, FAA, Environment Canada, and other meteorological agencies
- Future Radar using state-of-the-art TruPoint(sm) technology. Now you can see not only where the rain or snow is, but also where it’s expected to be
- See current condition trends, as well as average and record temperatures
- Temperature, precipitation (rain or snow), UV index, and wind speed graphs
- Combined radar and satellite layers, for the Continental US, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Caribbean, parts of Mexico
- High-resolution temperature, wind speed, and snow cover layers
- Plot earthquakes in real-time, track hurricanes, typhoons, and tropical cyclones, and use our Exclusive Road Weather index to see weather-related road hazards
- NOAA NWS and Environment Canada Watch & Warning areas on the map
- Alert Notification: Get time-critical National Weather Service warnings for the United States even when you’re not in the Intellicast app. Such as tornado, severe thunderstorm, flood, and blizzard. NOTE: For a full list of critical alerts, please see the in-app help.
- Display Fronts, Highs and Lows on the interactive map.
Our mission is to bring advanced expert weather content and tools to weather sensitive decision makers. We are part of The Weather Company which includes The Weather Channel, weather.com, WSI Corporation, Weather Central, and Weather Underground.
Check us out at www.intellicast.com
Intellicast Weather Ranking History | Weather
Intellicast Weather daily app ranking in Weather category for the last 30 days.
Intellicast Weather Worldwide Rankings | Weather
Intellicast Weather rankings per country in Weather category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Another great guest post brought to us by Florence Broder, content manager at AppsFlyer. In this article, Florence gives us a few tips on deep linking and warns us about its misuse. When it comes to the desktop links users are accustomed to jump from site to site and from medium to medium with ease. It’s not an issue to see a link on social media or an email, click it, and it brings to the …