United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Photography||4.7.0||May 08, 2018||4.29|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1363 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 16 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.7.0 released on May 08, 2018
Version 4.6.1 released on February 10, 2018
Thank you for using Flickr! We regularly update the app to fix bugs and improve features. Download the latest version to get the best Flickr experience!
Version 4.5.0 released on November 28, 2017
When updating Flickr
One has to be careful
To add the right features
Lest we get an earful.
But there's no need to worry
In this particular case;
What's been added in 4.5.0
Is particularly ace.
Long missing from Flickr,
That crucial MacGuffin:
You now can partake
In your Group Discussions.
- Start and participate in group discussions.
- Sort your camera roll by date uploaded.
- Reply directly to comments on photos.
Version 4.3.5 released on July 28, 2017
We can't spill the beans,
Exciting updates ahead;
But first some tidbits!
- Add photos to multiple groups at the same time.
- Add tags to other photos.
- Further performance and usability enhancements.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Introducing the new Flickr app - upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos, privately storing them in your Flickr camera roll.
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - tweak your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Explore, interact and engage with friends, family and the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think! We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238232
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
By clicking "install" you consent to the installation of this app and updates to this app in the future. This app can be uninstalled at any time.
Flickr Ranking History | Photography
Flickr daily app ranking in Photography category for the last 30 days.
Flickr Worldwide Rankings | Photography
Flickr rankings per country in Photography category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.