Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Stay in touch with the Ravens anytime, anywhere, on your Android device with the official mobile app of the Baltimore Ravens.
- News: Real-time, breaking news from the Ravens, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game commentary and the best team coverage 365 days a year
- Video: Live-streaming events and video-on-demand clips of Ravens' press conferences, coach and player interviews, Ravens TV shows and exclusive insider content
- In-Stadium Content: Watch replays of every play, watch live from three different camera angles and watch the NFL RedZone channel
- Photos: Galleries of gameday action and players’ lives away from the field
- Audio: Live game audio and podcasts
- Schedule: List of upcoming games, scores/stats of previous games and ticket purchase for games
- Team Info: Roster, Depth Chart and Injury Report, updated weekly
- Stats: Real-time statistics and scores, full team stats, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive stats, box scores, out-of-town scores around the league
- Social Media: Aggregated Twitter feeds from the team, players and fans, stadium check-in on gameday, one-click tweet and Facebook posting of all media items
- Shop: Order the latest team gear right from your phone
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- M&T Bank Stadium Info: Seating charts, interactive stadium map with concession stands and amenities, problem reporting, directions, purchase parking, fan guides, closed captioning and more
- Fan Zone: PSL Account Manager login, Ravens emoji keyboard, digital photo keepsakes, Cheerleaders photos and bios, wallpapers and fantasy
- Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
Follow us @1WinningDrive on Twitter for updates or visit www.baltimoreravens.com.
FEEDBACK/QUESTIONS; Email email@example.com or send a tweet to @yinzcam
The official Baltimore Ravens Mobile app is created and maintained by YinzCam, Inc., on behalf of the Baltimore Ravens.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.