Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Yonomi connects everything in your home.
Connect all of your favorite connected home devices, wearables, and interfaces like Google Home & the Google Assistant, Amazon Echo & Alexa, Logitech Harmony, Sonos speakers, Philips Hue, LIFX, Ecobee, Belkin Wemo and much more with the free Yonomi app - all without an additional hub.
* Quickly set up automated or manual “Routines” to make your devices respond to each other, make your home more comfortable, and your life easier.
* Use Yonomi with next-gen interfaces like Google Home, the Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa to control your home with your voice.
* Use Android 7.1+ app shortcuts to easily run a Favorite.
When you wake up, have your Nest Learning Thermostat get the house toasty while the weather broadcasts on your Sonos and the coffee starts brewing on its own. Cue family movie night with one tap: your Philips Hue and LIFX lights dim, the TV turns on, and the August Smart Lock makes sure the house is secure.
Use Yonomi and either the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa to add advanced voice functionality on top of their existing abilities. Yonomi lets you execute actions on multiple devices at once - use your voice to turn on your TV with a Logitech Harmony Hub, set LIFX and Hue lights to specific colors, or control Sonos from your Google Home.
Here are a few other routines people love:
* Sonos announces “bedtime” to the kids and a WeMo switch turns the nightlight on
* Your thermostat starts warming up the house when you’re “heading home”
* When you get a phone call, your lights flash and your music pauses for the duration of the call
* When you head out for the night, the Logitech Harmony turns off the TV, the thermostat adjusts to save energy and the doors lock
Run in to any problems or have some questions? We'd love to help! Check out yonomi.co/support or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org -- we respond to every email.
Yonomi plays well with more than 80 of the most popular devices, including:
* Google Home & the Google Assistant
* Ecobee3 Thermostat
* Ecobee4 Thermostat
* Ecobee Room Sensors
* Belkin WeMo enabled Holmes Air Purifier
* TP-Link Smart Plugs
* TP-Link Light Switch
* TP-Link Smart Bulbs
* Echo, Echo Plus, Dot, Tap
* August Smart Lock (requires Connect Bridge)
* WeMo Switch, Insight Switch, Mini Smart Plug
* WeMo Light Switch
* WeMo Smart Dimmer
* WeMo Motion Sensor
* Wemo LED Bulbs
* WeMo Maker
* WeMo Netcam & Netcam HD
* WeMo enabled Mr. Coffee® Coffeemaker
* WeMo enabled Crock-Pot® Smart Slow Cooker
* WeMo enabled Holmes Air Purifier
* GE Link Connected LED Bulbs (requires compatible Zigbee Hue Hub, Wink Hub, or WeMo Link Bridge)
* Cree Connected LED Bulbs (requires compatible Zigbee Hue Hub, Wink Hub, or WeMo Link Bridge)
* Lyric Thermostat
* Lyric Water Sensor
* Total Connect Comfort Thermostats (US)
* LIFX Color 800 & 1000 A19 Bulb
* LIFX Color 900 & 1000 BR30 Bulb
* Logitech Harmony
* Nest Learning Thermostat
* Nest Protect Smoke + Carbon Monoxide
* Hue Hub (first & second-gen)
* Hue Lights
* Hue Lux Lights
* Hue Light Strips
* Hue Downlights
* Hue Spotlights
* Aros Air Conditioner
* Overflow Water Sensor
* Tripper Door & Window Sensor
* Schlage Connect (via Wink hub)
* Sonos One
* Sonos Play:1
* Sonos Play:3
* Sonos Play:5
* Sonos Playbar
* Sonos Playbase
* Sonos Connect & Connect:Amp
* Sonos ZonePlayer 80/100
* Wink Switches & Outlets
* Withings Pulse
* Withings Activite & Activite Pop
* Withings Smart Body Analyzer
* Withings Wireless Scale
See our full list of supported-devices here: https://yonomi.co/supported-devices/
Yonomi also supports several services, including: Location, Date & Time based scheduling, Push Notifications, & events triggered via common phone functions like incoming and outgoing calls
* Wemo, Sonos, TP-Link devices only support local actions
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.