This week’s blog post comes from Maciej from Whalla Labs (@WhallaLabs), mobile development company. Learn everything you need to know about app micro-interactions to increase your app engagement. Are you about to launch a brand new mobile app? Let’s make a quick checklist: great idea? Of course. Perfect information architecture? Checked. Bugs? None. Beautiful design? Yes. App Store Optimization (ASO)? Prepared. Micro-interactions? Wait, what? Micro-interactions are a hot topic lately and you’ve probably heard of …
United States / US English
Photo Collage Maker
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Photography||1.80||August 31, 2017||4.23|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1577 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.98 released on May 09, 2017
Version 1.97 released on May 04, 2017
Version 1.95 released on April 10, 2017
Version 1.93 released on March 09, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
* Photo Collage Maker is a powerful collage maker for you to create amazing collages using your photos, fun stickers, backgrounds, text with cool fonts and frames.
* Photo Collage Maker is the best collage maker and photo editor that helps you combine multiple photos with various frame patterns and photo grids, then share them at a time!
* Photo Collage Maker packs a simple design with a powerful photo editor to give you everything you could, and Collage your photos to be amazing!
* Photo Collage Maker is an easy-to-use and all-in-one collage maker and photo editor!
* By following a few steps, you can use any layouts by remixing your own photos and sharing them with your friends:
- Pick the layout you like best;
- Choose photos from your gallery;
- See them laid out in a cool collage;
- Edit it to make it your own!
* Our Facebook Page:
* Our Instagram:
- 120+ types of frames to choose from!
- Easy to change border colors,BG and patterns!
- Simple touch gestures to rotate, resize
- Lots of backgrounds and stickers to choose from!
- Easy to add TEXT or STICKERS!
- A full-featured photo editor included!
- Easy to use UI
- Amazing photo fx filters
- Share to social network
Note: the edited image is saved in "File Manager/DCIM/PhotoCollage2" or “\Sdcard\PhotoCollage2”
Photo Collage Maker Ranking History | Photography
Photo Collage Maker daily app ranking in Photography category for the last 30 days.
Photo Collage Maker Worldwide Rankings | Photography
Photo Collage Maker rankings per country in Photography category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate again with Stefan from Leanplum (mobile marketing platform). In this post, Stefan gives us 4 steps to improve app retention. Discover actionable techniques that will help boosting your app retention rate. Research has repeatedly shown that mobile user retention is a challenge. Many mobile teams pride themselves on their acquisition strategies and “growth hacks,” but the fact remains: for every user who downloads your app, only a …