According to a new survey conducted by the French startup Stardust, 50% of the apps published on the App Store and the Google Play can be considered as ‘living dead apps’. Zombies turned out to be extremely popular in Hollywood. From the drama to the comedy, it’s like every single genre has to be zombified at some point. Over the last few years, apps turned to be an extremely profitable business for some companies, but …
United States / US English
Steak ‘n Shake
Steak 'n Shake Enterprises,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Food & Drink||2.4.1||July 14, 2017||4.15|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
Your app description seems to be too short.
Show more >
It's only 983 characters. We strongly recommend writing at least 1.000 characters. Use content that will make your app unique (features description, characteristics, how to use your app, ...). Your description needs to convince people to download your app. Also, descriptions on Google Play are taken into account by the algorithm so it is important to add relevant and important keywords in your copy. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app description.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
We only found 4 screenshots. It is recommended to use all 8 available slots. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the Play Store.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.4.1 released on July 14, 2017
- Fixed animation on Rewards Screen to show reward progress on every point earned
Version 2.3.0 released on May 06, 2016
- Streamlined the ability for users to rate the app and provide feedback
- Improved Setting menu layout
- Improved the Locations feature to display store information more clearly
- Provided store address in Transaction History log (along with date and amount)
- Fixed a few bugs affecting older phones and other minor enhancements
Version 2.2.0 released on January 07, 2016
Version 2.0.2 released on August 11, 2015
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
** Order ahead is currently in a pilot program and only available at certain locations. Sorry for the inconvenience. **
Welcome to Steak ’n Shake’s new app giving guests a way to order ahead at their favorite Steak 'n Shake location, a fast, secure way to pay in-store with their mobile phone and automatically earn and redeem loyalty rewards!
- Order: Check out our menu and order for pickup at your favorite Steak 'n Shake locations.
- Mobile Payment: Pay in-store with one touch and get receipts right to your phone.
- Rewards: Automatically earn, track and redeem your rewards in the Steak ’n Shake Rewards Program.
- Gift cards: Buy, send and load gift cards directly from/to the app - no more remembering gift cards and their balances!
- Link a debit card, credit card, or load/migrate a gift card to fund your account.
- Store Locator: Find participating stores near you, get directions, phone numbers and store hours.
Steak ‘n Shake Ranking History | Food & Drink
Steak ‘n Shake daily app ranking in Food & Drink category for the last 30 days.
Steak ‘n Shake Worldwide Rankings | Food & Drink
Steak ‘n Shake rankings per country in Food & Drink category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
On September the 1st, Apple officially announced some major changes regarding the App Store. App names will now have a limit of 50 characters. Plus, obsolete and abandoned apps will be removed starting September 7, 2016. More info below. Apple continues improving the App Store discoverability Apple app discovery has always been controversial. With over 2 million of apps in the App Store, both app developers and app users’ experiences are often affected. Indeed, app …