Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
This weather app alerts you when rain is approaching. The alerts are a reliable short-term forecast based on near real-time data. This app is more precise and reliable than a traditional forecast.
It is very useful for all outdoor activities – including cycling, motorcycling, hiking, gardening, BBQs, picnics, dog walking and DIY.
• Alerts to every type of precipitation, whether rain, snow or hail
• Alert as a notification with vibration and/or sound
• Simple and easy map overview
• Handy widgets in different sizes and themes
The data is collected from governmental weather services. Supported countries:
Americas: USA (including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam), Canada, Bermuda, Mexico, El Salvador, Argentina
Europe: UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Spain (including the Balearic and the Canary Islands), Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Poland, Slovenia, Croatia, Belarus, Ukraine
Asia: Taiwan, Macau, Hong Kong, Japan, Republic of Korea, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
• No more ads
• Multiple alarms and additional settings
• Animation settings and overlay transparency
• Multiple locations and additional settings (for alarms)
• More widget color schemes
• Activate the Android Wear app (adjustable and zoomable map view with animation)
Also available for other platforms: https://app.rain-alarm.com
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news: https://twitter.com/rainalarm
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.