As an app developer, you may have been asking yourself this crucial question: how am I going to monetize my app. Today, we are going to explore what are the most interesting options. Different options to monetize your app It is important to know all the possibilities that you have to monetize your app. The “paid app “business model Firstly, you can simply sell your app. This is the “paid app” business model. For instance, …
United States / US English
Michael Diener - Software e.K.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Weather||5.0.28||February 14, 2018||4.21|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1517 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 12 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 5.0.28 released on February 14, 2018
Version 5.0.27 released on December 16, 2017
• Smaller app size
• Zoom level saved per location
• Server update: Support for Estonia and Fiji
• Ability to hide unavailable settings
• Fixes (new library versions, automatic zoom issues, low-fi device compatibility, ...)
• More translations: Polish, Swedish, Portuguese
• Big server update: normalized color scale; new data for Germany, Netherlands, Norway; support for Poland and Sweden
Version 5.0.23 released on August 30, 2017
Version 5.0.22 released on August 28, 2017
• Fixed notification sound issues for sounds on external storage
• Workaround for occasional error with Google's location picker
• Small fixes for app updates
• Improved automatic location for battery saving
• Change alarm sensitivity from notification
• Improved radius selection and new minimum radius of 5 km / 3 mi
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
This weather app alerts you when rain is approaching. The alerts are a reliable short-term forecast based on near real-time data. This app is more precise and reliable than a traditional forecast.
It is very useful for all outdoor activities – including cycling, motorcycling, hiking, gardening, BBQs, picnics, dog walking and DIY.
• Alerts to every type of precipitation, whether rain, snow or hail
• Alert as a notification with vibration and/or sound
• Simple and easy map overview
• Handy widgets in different sizes and themes
The data is collected from governmental weather services. Supported countries:
Americas: USA (including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam), Canada, Bermuda, Mexico, El Salvador, Argentina
Europe: UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Spain (including the Balearic and the Canary Islands), Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Poland, Slovenia, Croatia, Belarus, Ukraine
Asia: Taiwan, Macau, Hong Kong, Japan, Republic of Korea, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
• No more ads
• Multiple alarms and additional settings
• Animation settings and overlay transparency
• Multiple locations and additional settings
• More widget color schemes
• Activate the Android Wear app (adjustable and zoomable map view with animation)
Also available for other platforms: https://app.rain-alarm.com
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news: https://twitter.com/rainalarm
Rain Alarm Ranking History | Weather
Rain Alarm daily app ranking in Weather category for the last 30 days.
Rain Alarm Worldwide Rankings | Weather
Rain Alarm rankings per country in Weather category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
With iOS 8, video is coming to the App Store. And it’s a great opportunity for you to leverage a new marketing asset and get more engaged customers. The App Preview videos that you will be able to submit (just like you do for your screenshots) some time this fall have a very specific format. But the fact that there are constraints and limitations to what you can do doesn’t mean you can’t create a …