United States / US English
Your.MD: Health Guide & Symptom Checker
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Medical||18.104.22.168||June 15, 2018||4.26|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 4233 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 22.214.171.124 released on June 15, 2018
Version 3.2.1 released on April 09, 2018
GUEST SIGN IN: You can now use our services as a guest, which means you don't have to use your Facebook or Google+ accounts! You will still need to sign in to save your information and consultation history.
IMPROVED S HEALTH: We've improved the sync to S-Health, allowing you to sync easier.
If you have any feedback or ideas, please email us at: email@example.com
Version 3.1.6 released on February 05, 2018
IMPROVED REPORT: We've improved how the consultation report looks, highlighting when you might need to worry.
UPDATED LIBRARY: There's now even more health articles in the Library
If you have other feedback or ideas, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 2.8.4 released on October 02, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Your.MD gives relevant and trusted health information to help you decide the best next steps to get better and keep healthy.
• Check symptoms for you or your loved ones (example: “I have pain after eating and feel bloated with constipation”)
• Get reminders and follow up notifications for certain conditions (example: migraine)
• Ask health questions and get trusted information (example: “I’m worried about insect bites”)
• Test your health and knowledge with our quizzes and self-assessment tests (example: “Calculate your BMI” or “Depression Test”)
• Search any medical condition in the Health A-Z (also works offline)
• Find the best healthcare services and products checked by us in OneStop Health™
• Track your health and other key health data every day in the Health Tracker
• Artificial Intelligence understands your situation by what you type in the chat window (all data is confidential)
• Suggests how serious your symptoms are and how soon (if at all) you should see a doctor or seek more urgent care
• Provides instant health information on conditions, symptoms, causes and treatments (from the UK National Health Service)
• Suggests trusted healthcare services and products, local to you and relevant to your needs
HOW IT HELPS YOU
• Your.MD is available 24/7 and always for free.
• It helps you get better and stay healthy, and is a great way to take control of your health
• Before seeing a doctor, Your.MD can provide helpful information
• It’s easy and gives you instant results, saving you worries, time and money on data charges when trying to find the same information on search engines
• Developed by doctors and scientists, Your.MD provides instant health guidance, whenever and wherever you need it, for free (always)
• It provides clinically-assured information from real doctors
• What’s more, Your.MD is available to everyone
GET INFO ON:
• Headaches, Migraines
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Constipation
• Common Colds, Flu, Fever, Sore Throat
• Mental Health Issues, Depression, Anxiety
• Skin Irritations & Disorders
• Hay Fever
• Allergies, Lactose Intolerance
• Kidney Stones
• Alcoholism, Liver Disease
• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
• Back Pain
• Gastroenteritis, Vomiting, Diarrhea
• Premenstrual Syndrome
• Sexualy Transmitted Infections (STIs)
• Urinary Complaints
• Your.MD is CE accredited, which means that our services comply with the safety regulations and essential requirements detailed in the European Medical Device Directives.
(*) IMPORTANT NOTICE
We do everything we can to give you the best possible information but we cannot consider all the factors that a real doctor can so you should use this app for informational purposes only.
Your.MD provides useful health information that has been calculated by an artificially intelligent system, based on the inputs you provided. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, therapy or treatment.
Before acting on any of the information in this app, including referrals to third party services, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or the emergency services immediately.
Your.MD is not liable for any end user’s decision made solely on the information provided by this service. Your.MD does not provide medical diagnosis or treatment, but rather health information that enables users to decide on appropriate further actions, which must be prescribed by professional medical services.
Your.MD: Health Guide & Symptom Checker Ranking History | Medical
Your.MD: Health Guide & Symptom Checker daily app ranking in Medical category for the last 30 days.
Your.MD: Health Guide & Symptom Checker Worldwide Rankings | Medical
Your.MD: Health Guide & Symptom Checker rankings per country in Medical category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.