Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Your.MD gives relevant and trusted health information to help you decide the best next steps to get better and keep healthy.Symptom Checker | Health A-Z | Next Steps | Health Quizzes
• Check symptoms for you or your loved ones (example: “I have pain after eating and feel bloated with constipation”)
• Get reminders and follow up notifications for certain conditions (example: migraine)
• Ask health questions and get trusted information (example: “I’m worried about insect bites”)
• Test your health and knowledge with our quizzes and self-assessment tests (example: “Calculate your BMI” or “Depression Test”)
• Search any medical condition in the Health A-Z (also works offline)
• Find the best healthcare services and products checked by us in OneStop Health™
• Track your health and other key health data every day in the Health Tracker
• Artificial Intelligence understands your situation by what you type in the chat window (all data is confidential)
• Suggests how serious your symptoms are and how soon (if at all) you should see a doctor or seek more urgent care
• Provides instant health information on conditions, symptoms, causes and treatments (from the UK National Health Service)
• Suggests trusted healthcare services and products, local to you and relevant to your needs
HOW IT HELPS YOU
• Your.MD is available 24/7 and always for free.
• It helps you get better and stay healthy, and is a great way to take control of your health
• Before seeing a doctor, Your.MD can provide helpful information
• It’s easy and gives you instant results, saving you worries, time and money on data charges when trying to find the same information on search engines
• Developed by doctors and scientists, Your.MD provides instant health guidance, whenever and wherever you need it, for free (always)
• It provides clinically-assured information from real doctors
• What’s more, Your.MD is available to everyone
GET INFO ON:
• Headaches, Migraines
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Constipation
• Common Colds, Flu, Fever, Sore Throat
• Mental Health Issues, Depression, Anxiety
• Skin Irritations & Disorders
• Hay Fever
• Allergies, Lactose Intolerance
• Kidney Stones
• Alcoholism, Liver Disease
• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
• Back Pain
• Gastroenteritis, Vomiting, Diarrhea
• Premenstrual Syndrome
• Sexualy Transmitted Infections (STIs)
• Urinary Complaints
• Your.MD is CE accredited, which means that our services comply with the safety regulations and essential requirements detailed in the European Medical Device Directives.
(*) IMPORTANT NOTICE
We do everything we can to give you the best possible information but we cannot consider all the factors that a real doctor can so you should use this app for informational purposes only.
Your.MD provides useful health information that has been calculated by an artificially intelligent system, based on the inputs you provided. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, therapy or treatment.
Before acting on any of the information in this app, including referrals to third party services, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or the emergency services immediately.
Your.MD is not liable for any end user’s decision made solely on the information provided by this service. Your.MD does not provide medical diagnosis or treatment, but rather health information that enables users to decide on appropriate further actions, which must be prescribed by professional medical services.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.