Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Version 16.0.2-RC-1 released on July 14, 2018
- 30% smaller install (APK) size, under 10MB!
- updated to tor 0.3.3.5 (Onion Services v3 support and more)
- many fixes for tor, pluggable transport binary installation
- No more "Polipo" HTTP server, just using Tor's new built in capability
- improved language selection in app
NEW PERMISSION: Access to "External Storage" is for persisting backup information for onion services.
Full release notes at: https://github.com/n8fr8/orbot/releases/tag/16.0.2-RC-1
Version 16.0.0-RC-2-multi-SDK23 released on January 05, 2018
- Major update to the user interface!
- New wizards for setup and bridge configuration
- Improved VPN features
- Fixes for Onion/Hidden service configuration crashes
and much more...
THANKS TO: pgerber, syphyr, Khsed4, BjarniRunar, Unpublished, igortoliveira, goapunk, SpotComms, AkshatAgrawal05, dixidroid, arrase and others for the issues, commits, and PRs
Version 15.5.0-RC-1-multi-SDK23 released on October 27, 2017
Version 15.4.2-RC-1-multi-SDK23 released on June 09, 2017
For Android 5.1 and lower, removed required new permissions requested (along with the access to the advanced new HS hosting features). For Android 6+, permissions are only requested when they are needed for Hidden Service hosting, and can be blocked if desired.
* Makes stop/start work more reliably
* updates to Tor 0.3.0.8 with important fix for Hidden Services TROVE-2017-004 bug