Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
This application will help you live your Christian faith in your ordinary occupations and follow a personalized spiritual program with the hand of St. Josemaría.
Available in English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, French, Italian and Polish
Includes the following:
• Books by St. Josemaria (The Way, Furrow, The Forge, Friends of God, Christ is Passing By, Conversations, Way of the Cross, love the Church and Holy Rosary). With a Chapter list and search capability.
• Novenas (Novena for Work, Novena for the Family, Novena For the sick)
• Missal with Latin translation (Initial rites, Creed, Eucharistic Prayer, Communion rites, Conclusion rites)
• New Testament with Latin translation
• Listing of Piety Practices you want to live each day (Mass, prayer, spiritual reading, gospel, Angelus ... and practices of piety).
• You can modify our Plan of Life, erase or add.
• Download the monthly letter of the Prelate of Opus Dei (6 languages).
• Prayers to saints, blessed and people in the process of canonization with their biographies.
• Includes many prayers in Latin.
• Available a selection of videos about St. Josemaria and gatherings with him.
• Prayer of the Holy Rosary with easy controls.
• Way of the Cross with 14 stations and acceptance prayer of death, illustrated with images and colorful images.
• Adjust font size and style throughout the application to accommodate your visual preferences.
The Studium Foundation who has the copyright rights of all St. Josemaria’s writings granted EBS permission to include his writings in this application.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.