Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Version 8.4 released on May 21, 2018
Aha Radio 8.4 Release offers Amazon Music’s on-demand music streaming. Amazon Music Unlimited offers access to tens of millions of songs. Connect your Amazon Music account to Aha to get access to “My Music” and browse the Amazon Music catalogue. Mark content as a Favorite to get easy access to it from your car.
Version 7.6 released on September 06, 2017
Aha Radio 7.6 Release offers NPR One's personalized news and podcast experience.
NPR One Content Integration
• NPR One allows you to listen to stories, shows and podcasts from NPR and your local public radio station. Connect your NPR One account to Aha to get access to all your followed podcasts and allow NPR One recommendations drive what you listen to.
• “Discovery” aka “Station Manager” of NPR One content is available for new Aha Radio 2.0 headunit integrations only. However, NPR One stations that are added in “Favourites” will play in existing headunit integrations.
Version 7.1 released on March 09, 2017
Aha Radio 7.1 Release includes lot of new features and enhancements that offer personalized services to the user. Here are some of the improvements that can be found in the latest version.
· Finds relevant audio content with minimal intervention by the user. Available for new Aha Radio 2.0 headunit integrations only.
· Uses recommendation engine to decide what content to play based on behavior of similar users whom also listen to the station that was playing when discover mode was invoked.
· Provides an option to download Podcasts and audiobooks.
· The downloaded contents can be listened in offline mode
· Provides a history of the stations listened to by the user.
Version 6.6 released on October 05, 2016
Our biggest update ever! The redesigned interface will make the app easier to use. You will see no change to your in-car experience.
- “Menu” button on the top left opens an easy to read list of options
- Use the "Discover" menu item to find and play new stations.
- Play any station by simply tapping it. No need to add to your favorites (aka "presets") like before.
- Add a station to your favorites using the star button in the player.
- Under the "Favorites" section you'll now have direct access to your linked services (such as Deezer, Slacker, and 8tracks)
- If you select Deezer, you will find you have full access to ALL your Playlists, Albums, Artists, Flow, and more. Expect a similar experience with 8tracks and Slacker soon.
- Note: Favorites (aka "presets") are still the primary way to play stations in the car.
- Our search tool will suggest search words as you type and also remember your search history
- Easily edit your Favorites by tapping the pencil button
- "Nearby places" (Hungry, Weather, etc) have been moved to the menu (used to be accessible from "pinwheel" at bottom right)