Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 1.1 released on January 26, 2015
Fixed a bug that caused rendering artefacts on the iPhone 6 Plus - Paintings were being created properly but displayed with white bands.
Updated for iOS 8 and larger phone screen resolutions.
Version 1.0.4 released on July 18, 2013
- Support for iPhone 5 screen resolution added.
- Fixed a problem that could cause paintings to be created at 1/2 screen resolution on Retina devices.
Version 1.0.3 released on July 05, 2013
- Added support for iPhone 5 screen resolution.
Version 1.0.2 released on June 21, 2012
- Added properly upscaled tool icons for the tool pod on Retina Display devices.
- Improved the reliability of 3 finger tap to show/hide the toolbar.
- Fixed a problem that could cause paintings to fail to generate a thumbnail preview in the gallery if they are too large (eg. Retina display paintings displayed on a non Retina iPhone).
- Fixed a problem that could cause the Merge buttons when editing layers to update incorrectly after deleting or moving layers.
- Fixed a problem that prevented emails with Painting files attached correctly opening the Painting in ArtRage when tapped.