Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 2.15.1 released on January 25, 2018
- Addresses issue that prevented AAA OnBoard participants (available in Texas only) from activating their program registration
- Some registrations for new account credentials were failing to register properly. This is now fixed.
- Improved first time experience in displaying certain screens for Auto Club of Missouri members
Version 2.15.0 released on January 20, 2018
- Support for members of Auto Club of Missouri (ACMO)
- Improved insurance support for members of AAA East Central
- Updated welcome experience for AAA OnBoard participants (Texas only)
- Ability to call for Roadside Assistance before logging in
- Ability to divert Roadside Assistance requests to phone call if there are issues processing online requests
Version 2.14.3 released on November 07, 2017
This update enhances the tailoring of the member experience based on their region and fixes bugs for AAA OnBoard (currently only available in Texas).
Version 2.14.2 released on October 25, 2017
-Fixed navigation issues introduced with iOS 11
-Enhance validation of input fields to prevent subsequent app errors
-Support to inform members when there are problems with payment method saved for their Monthly Membership Payment plan
-Roadside Assistance allows members to see a photo of the dispatched driver when tow is requested
-Roadside Assistance provides better feedback to member between request submission and truck dispatch
-AAA Maps / TripTik allows user to specify date for improved routing
-AAA Maps/TripTik allows user to specify mode of travel (walking, bicycle, or driving)
-Bug fixes and performance improvements