Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
CBS News for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple TV keeps you informed on breaking news and the latest developing stories from around the world. Get all the latest news stories from categories including U.S. News, World, Politics, Science/Technology, Health, Entertainment, Moneywatch and Crime.
This app features CBSN, a 24/7 digital news channel from CBS News. CBSN has live anchored coverage, original reporting, and breaking news in an innovative interactive video experience. Watch what's live now or use on-demand to view past segments on topics that interest you the most.
You will also get on-demand video clips or full episodes from CBS Evening News, CBS This Morning, 60 Minutes, 48 Hours, Sunday Morning and Face the Nation. With updates throughout the day, the CBS News app is your one-stop source for comprehensive original reporting, new videos and commentary from respected journalists.
CBS News for the iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch and Apple TV includes these (and many more) features:
• CBSN, our free 24/7 streaming video news channel with live anchored coverage.
• No cable subscription required.
• Real-time reporting of developing and breaking news stories throughout the day.
• Live breaking news push notifications.
• Latest business headlines and market info from CBS MoneyWatch.
• On-Demand video clips and full episodes (when available) from top CBS News programs.
• Share interesting stories with your friends and family via email, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
• Chromecast support now available for CBSN Live video.
• Stay on top of live and breaking news with our lock screen widget, supported by iOS 10 or above
Closed Captioning: To enable/disable closed captioning in CBSN live streaming, please go into Apple Settings > General > Accessibility > Media > Subtitles & Captioning and enable closed captions.
Lock Screen Widget: Add by swiping right on your lock screen, select edit at the bottom of widget screen, and add CBS News.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.