Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 2.3.3 released on September 18, 2017
- Updates for iOS 11
- Fixed issues with news
- Fixed issues with background updating
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Version 2.3.2 released on March 19, 2017
- Background updates. Game start notifications should now be correct when schedules change. Also, less waiting for updates when you launch the app. This also paves the way for Watch and Notification Screen widgets for next season.
- Pairwise ranking now breaks ties with RPI. It was already sorting this way, but the ranking number will also reflect this now. The Pairwise and RPI columns have also been swapped.
- Updated team logos.
Version 2.3.1 released on January 06, 2017
- Fixed bug affecting standings with non-conference 3x3 OT games
- 3x3 OT games are now indicated as such
- Game start times for completed games are now displayed before the arena name
- Updated logos
- Other bug fixes
Version 2.3 released on September 27, 2016
To facilitate development, the app now requires iOS 7 or later. Adding new features while supporting a handful of users on very old versions of iOS became very difficult. This is a required update. Older versions will no longer receive current data.
- Updated team logos
- AdMob support
- Bug fixes
There will be new features coming soon and this update will allow that to happen sooner than later. Thanks for your patience.